RoboThink is an exciting new STEM edu-tainment franchise that is gaining popularity due to its innovative robotics, coding, engineering and math programs. Our proprietary software and engineering kits, teach kids of all ages to build robots, learn to code and do hands-on engineering projects!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$40,700 - $110,500
Units in operation
Own a RoboThink Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Supplemental education franchise offering STEM curricula through robotics kits, engineering and software-coding programming
- Offers STEM after-school programs, camps during school breaks, and workshops
- Caters to kids in elementary and up
How does it make money?
- Fees paid by families for kids’ participation in STEM education programs at centers nationwide
- Sales of curricular products, software and kits
Who is it for?
- Someone with education experience and interest
- People who work well with children
- Franchisees interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Hire teachers, programmers and administrative staff for STEM learning center
- Reach out to families in your region to promote RoboThink benefits
- Oversee daily operation of a thriving STEM learning center
What is RoboThink?
RoboThink offers fun and exciting Robotics, Engineering and Coding programs where engineers, tinkerers and builders of all ages can explore the exciting world of STEM! Check out our awesome programs below.
We believe that exposure and knowledge in STEM allows children to succeed in tomorrow's society. Armed with laptops, motors, gears and sensors, students are equipped with the knowledge and skills to solve tough problems and to gather, evaluate and make sense of information
With our innovative and proprietary robotics platform, software and teaching materials, the RoboThink concept is now being rolled out to the entire world. We are seeking qualified, business and education-minded individuals to bring our specialized services to the community.
With RoboThink you get the Competitive Advantage of:
- Proprietary Robotics & Engineering Kits
- Structured Curriculum with Lessons and Workbooks
- Proprietary Coding Software
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Dedicated R&D; Team of Engineers and Teachers
- Standalone Math Enrichment Program
- 81 Unique Robot Models
- 42 Coding Lessons
- 58 Unique Robot Parts
Support & Training
With RoboThink, you're in business for yourself, but never by yourself. In exchange for your commitment to RoboThink, you will receive a protected territory to expand and develop your business. The RoboThink Franchise Team will also provide:
- A full set of franchise documents, manuals, and educational materials
- Comprehensive training and consulting on how to apply RoboThink materials
- Professionally developed marketing tools and artwork
- Advice on recruiting instructors and students
- Guidance on opening and operating the business
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!