Row House is boutique indoor rowing franchise, disrupting an industry traditionally built on competition within a class. They aren’t changing the experience, rather creating a new one. One that brings everyone together, rowing on the same rhythm, the same flow with the same energy.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$257,700 - $400,800
Own a Row House Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A boutique fitness concept featuring a high energy, full-body rowing experience
- A challenging combination of classes that incorporate resistance training, rowing and stretching; there is something for everyone
How does it make money?
- Memberships and class packages
- Retail sales provide an additional revenue stream
Who is it for?
- Consumers seeking a more sustainable, lower-impact workout option that reduces the risk of injury but still delivers an exciting, effective workout
- Individuals interested in being part of a community based workout
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Market and grow memberships within your territory
- Recruit staff and coaches to provide exceptional customer service and a best in class rowing experience
Are You Ready To Join Our House?
Established in New York City in 2014, Row House was born from the idea that rowing is the most efficient low-impact, high-energy, full-body workout for any fitness level that brings the camaraderie and drive fostered by the sport of rowing to each class.
Consumers are seeking more sustainable, lower-impact workout options that reduce the risk of injury but still deliver an exciting, effective workout. In an industry built on competition within a class, Row House is different. We’re creating a new community-based workout—one that brings everyone together, rowing as a team with the same flow and the same energy. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this winning experience in your local market!
Row House is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners. Current Xponential Fitness franchise brands include Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, StretchLab, YogaSix, STRIDE and AKT.
Why Own A Row House?
- First Mover Advantage: With a proven concept in one of the most competitive markets, Row House is a leading boutique fitness brand in an underserved market where there is a need for effective & efficient low impact workouts.
- Extensive Support: We believe extensive training drives your success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model: Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development efficiencies and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment: Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has more than 25 years of experience in both fitness and franchising industries.
What Support Will You Receive To Succeed?
- REAL ESTATE: Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Row House studio.
- FINANCE: Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- SITE BUILD SUPPORT: We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- SALES: Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our sales process, retail range, app and POS system to drive sales from the start.
- MARKETING: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- RECRUITMENT: We know the expertise of the coach is pivotal for the member’s rowing experience. Receive assistance hiring the most qualified coaches, general managers and sales associates.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING: We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a Row House Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in Southern California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
*Liquid Capital Requirement = $100,000
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!