Sears Franchise Businesses
Three franchise business models are available: Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning and Garage Solutions. Sears is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 13 million service and installation calls made annually. 30% discount for Armed Forces Veterans!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$26,150 - $151,050
6.0% - 10.0%
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Franchise opportunities in several service areas affiliated with the iconic Sears brand
- Sears is the nation’s largest home services company
- Franchise business models include carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, garages, maid and cleaning services, and handyman service
How does it make money?
- Franchisees contract individually with customers in their region
- Customers pay directly for home services
- Sears franchisees enjoy a range of discounts on products through the Sears network
Who is it for?
- Franchisees who seek a tried and true name brand to work with
- Business owners with some familiarity of the type of services they will offer
- Someone who seeks a home office situation
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Promote the Sears brand in your territory to build ongoing customer base
- ravel to customers’ homes to perform home services
- Hire of subcontract home services technicians as needed
Sears Holding Corp. is a leading integrated retailer of home merchandise and services, apparel and automotive products and services, and is part of Shop Your Way, a social experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits through a wide variety of physical and digital formats. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service and installation calls made annually. You can become part of the Sears family and tradition by becoming a Sears franchisee. Three franchise business models are available: Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning and Garage Solutions.
Over time, a brand acquires powers far beyond a name. The Sears brand has come to represent quality, integrity, convenience and - most importantly - consumer confidence. As one of the most recognized brands in the world, Sears has proven to be a strong and stable organization which has launched other respected brands including Kenmore, DieHard and Craftsman. Going to market under the Sears banner means consumer awareness and confidence from the very start!
"I've been in the carpet cleaning business for many years. The reason I'm with Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is the power of the Sears name. Sears and customer service go together. Sears brand has impact! I have never seen anything like the customer base of Sears. It was a great opportunity and I took advantage of it. Everyone knows Sears!" - Steve Gucciardo, Franchisee, New York boroughs
"I am a US Army veteran. When I began looking at new business opportunities, Sears Garage Solutions caught my attention because of the brand name. I spoke to numerous existing franchise holders and they were all extremely happy with the Sears franchise opportunity. I have been a Sears Garage Solutions franchise owner for over 7 years now and our business is very successful. The key ingredient has been the integrity of Sears and their commitment to ensuring we succeed. I would highly recommend the Sears franchise opportunity for anyone who wants to be their own boss and grow a profitable business." - Dave Konze, Franchisee, Virginia Beach, VA
“I am a US Army Veteran. My years in the military prepared me to take leadership roles in the private sector. When I was looking for a business that I could call my own, Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning caught my attention. Their slogan ’Nationally known, Locally Owned’ described exactly what I was looking for. The recognition of the Sears name as a company known for quality products and service makes for a perfect with the Army core values. I am so glad that I chose Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning for my business. I look forward to many more years of success and would recommend a Sears franchise to anyone looking for a profitable business with a name consumers trust.”- Sam Murray- Franchisee, Charlotte, NC
As part of the Sears Home Services family, Sears Franchise Businesses is ideally positioned for growth. We have developed a system for introducing this branded service into new geographic areas and have committed ourselves to a franchising program that works. You will benefit from your own protected market territory.
Sears Franchise Businesses is deeply committed to our franchisees. Our support begins from the first day of our association, and it includes virtually every aspect of sales development, cost control, record keeping, computerized systems and operational management. Our goal is simple: to ensure that every member of your team thoroughly understands how to acquire, service and retain customers for Sears Franchise Businesses. You will benefit from:
- The Sears brand name.
- Purchasing power, enjoying real savings on equipment & supplies, vehicles, uniforms and advertising.
- Training and development that embraces everything from attendance at the new franchise owner's school to staff training, operations, IT, ongoing support and much more.
- Marketing and advertising strategies including exclusive advertising materials, Sears national media advertising rates, Sears lead referral programs, Sears websites, Google Search programs and more.
- Protected franchise territory.
- Sears franchises participate in the Sears Credit Card System as well as the customer loyalty profram, "Shop Your Way Rewards."
Sears will finance up to 80% of the franchise territory fee for qualified applicants over a 10-year period. In addition, Sears will discount the territory fee for qualified Armed Forces Veterans by 30%.
If the Sears franchise opportunity sounds like the one for you, we'd like to hear from you.
See what Sears Franchise Businesses is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!