Sears Maid Services
Make the clean choice for residential house cleaning & commercial office cleaning. As the nation's largest provider of home services, the Sears name means instant recognition and trust to millions of homeowners. 30% discount for Armed Forces Veterans!.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$27,900 - $121,100
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Cleaning services for residential customers as well as commercial spaces
- Part of the network of Sears Home Services providing a full range of home services
How does it make money?
- This franchise leverages the power of the Sears brand to attract new business
- Sears Maid Services gets paid for each household cleaning
Who is it for?
- Sears is looking for professional individuals who are willing to follow the system
- If you already own a cleaning services business, there are conversion options available
What would you do as a franchisee?
- As a franchisee, you won’t be cleaning homes, but running the business side. You’ll have a professional cleaning crew who will do this part of the work
- Sears franchisees are owner-operators, so you will be managing the daily operation of the business
Step Up to a New Level in the Housecleaning Business
Become Part of the Sears Franchise Network
Sears has been franchising home services businesses since 1998. We have over 450 franchise territories across the country offering Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Garage Solutions, Handyman Solutions, or Maid Services.
Today's busy families always have things to do and places to go. There aren't enough hours in the day. Sears Maid Services can come to the rescue! We professionally clean a home, giving the owner peace of mind and time for the more important things in life. We also clean commercial offices.
Each locally owned Sears Maid Services franchise takes great pride in the housecleaning services they provide. Our uniformed crew members are professionally trained, background checked, insured and bonded.
Outstanding support for our franchisees
Sears is deeply committed to our franchisees. Our support begins from the first day of our association, and it includes virtually every aspect of sales development, cost control, record-keeping, computerized systems and operational management. Our goal is simple: to ensure that every member of your team thoroughly understands how to acquire, service and retain customers for Sears. You will benefit from:
- The Sears brand name.
- Purchasing power, enjoying real savings on equipment and supplies, vehicles, uniforms and advertising.
- Training and development that embraces everything from attendance at the new franchise owner's school to staff training, operations and accounting assistance, IT, proprietary point-of-sale system, ongoing support and much more.
- Marketing and advertising strategies, including exclusive advertising materials, Sears national media advertising rates, Sears lead referral programs, Sears websites, Google Search programs and more.
- Protected franchise territory.
Sears Maid Services franchisees participate in the Sears Credit Card system as well as the customer loyalty program, "Shop Your Way Rewards."
"I've been in the carpet cleaning business for many years. The reason I'm with Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is the power of the Sears name. Sears and customer service go together. Sears brand has impact! I have never seen anything like the customer base of Sears. It was a great opportunity and I took advantage of it. Everyone knows Sears!" Steve Gucciardo, Franchisee, New York boroughs
"The Sears brand has been known for customer service in my community for as long as I canremember. In fact, the Sears name is a big part of why I was interested in the franchise. Searshas been excellent in supporting me in all areas of operating my franchise. I was completely newto this industry but with the training and ongoing support of Sears I was able to open and expandmy business faster than I had anticipated and have experienced much success. I am happy torecommend Sears Maid Services to anyone who is interested in this type of business." Michelle Halterman - Sears Maid Services Franchisee Uniontown, PA
Sears will finance up to 80% of the franchise territory fee for qualified applicants over a 10 year period. Sears will discount the territory fee for qualified Armed Forces Veterans by 30%.
See what Sears Maid Services is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!