Senior Care Authority
We have experience in the senior care business and have fine-tuned every aspect our placement agency operation. Senior Residential placement services provide assistance to help identify the best location for seniors to live at no additional cost to families. Request more information today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Looking for a Franchise Opportunity in Senior Care?
We measure our advantages by the ways in which we help our owners succeed. Caring has a 2+ decade history of leadership in the senior care franchise industry. We spent over 10 years developing and perfecting our business model prior to becoming a franchisor, and our franchise owners succeed in large part due to our support and development.
Why Senior Care?
It's a Matter of Supply and Demand
Currently 9 out of 10 seniors when asked express that they would like to age in their homes for as long as possible. This means seniors and their family members are looking at alternatives to assisted living and nursing homes. Many seniors are opting to have a professional caregiver come into the home. Professional caregivers are able to help with activities of daily living such as light house keeping, doing laundry, preparing meals, personal care such as bathing assistance, help with toileting and getting dressed. Caregivers remind clients to take their medication and also provide conversation and companionship.
Waves of baby boomers are transforming the landscape of senior care. That's because now and continuing over the next 20 to 30 years Baby Boomers will be coping with the realities of aging. Baby boomers are those born between 1946 and 1964. Currently they control 70 % of discretionary income in the United States. Most of the stats we look at regarding the growth of the senior population is referring to this group.
Let's put the impact of the aging Baby Boomer population into perspective. By 2040 21.7% of the U.S. population will be over the age of 65. That means 1 in 5 Americans will be classified as a senior. Even sooner, by 2020, nearly 14 million people in the United States will be over the age of 85, and 84 percent of them will want to continue living at home. To do that, more than half will need assistance with daily living activities.
Find out if you're a fit for franchising!
If you take a poll and ask, “What does it take to be a successful franchise owner?” many people would say you have to be the prototypical, self starting, entrepreneur. Others may believe you need to be the classic A-type personality driven to make a mark in the business world, however this isn’t necessarily the case and quite often the truth is all together different.
All types of individuals from all walks of life can be successful at Franchising because the franchise model is all about following a proven system in order to duplicate the achievement of the original business.
In addition to having the ability to follow our business model we believe the best franchise owners have these characteristics in common:
How many of these describe you?
- Motivated by Results, Do you focus on productivity, value benchmarks, accomplish goals, and evaluate your results?
- Resilient, Do you keep setbacks in perspective? Bounce back quickly from adversity? Work through challenges while having the attitude things will get better?
- Forward Thinker, Are you known to look at the possibilities of the future as long-term result that motivates your present day-to-day activities? Do you always keep your eye on the prize?
- Optimistic, Do you call the glass half-full? Are solutions and opportunities more obvious to you than problems or obstacles? Are you the person who takes care of problems by solving them instead of wasting time on how they happened?
- People Person, Are you good at developing relationships? Do you relate well with people? could you succeed at networking? Would you welcome becoming a voice in the community?
If the characteristics above describe you and you are interested in learning more about the Caring Senior Service franchise opportunity fill out the form below and someone will contact you!
See what Senior Care Authority is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!