Seniors Helping Seniors
Seniors Helping Seniors in-home services matches seniors who want to provide help with seniors who are looking for help. They started in 1998 with a simple concept that seniors can help each other age better and that those who give and those who receive benefit equally. As an innovative, intra-generational companion service that functions exclusively with and for seniors, they provide an experienced and credible resource for older adults who want to stay in their own homes; a full-range of home care, companion and home maintenance support services from seniors who enjoy helping and reasonable hourly rates for seniors who want services and reasonable hourly wages to seniors who provide them.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own a Seniors Helping Seniors Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- In-home care services provided for seniors by seniors
- Emphasizes a range of services enabling seniors to remain in their homes
- Matches active seniors with less-active seniors for care, connection and companionship
How does it make money?
- Services may be paid for directly out-of-pocket or through insurance coverage
Who is it for?
- Active seniors who want to help other seniors
- People comfortable with home chores such as housekeeping, cooking and shopping
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to clients’ residences and provide a range of in-home care services
- Work from home office to identify and reach out to potential clients
- Market to senior and retirement-oriented services in your territory
Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care services brighten the lives of seniors who can benefit from a helping hand and a friendly smile. Our caregivers, who are seniors themselves, make your life easier by providing compassionate care in the comfort of your home.
Our in-home care services empower seniors to continue to live independent lives by taking care of day-to-day tasks that become more challenging as you age. As your health and personal requirements change, we’re here to assist in the ways you find most helpful.
Seniors aged 85-and-above are one of the fastest-growing age groups in the US – and more than half of individuals need some level of assistance. - whether that is around the house, out and about or being a care giver.
If you want “...a way to give and to receive®” through providing services, adding support and love to the lives of others; we encourage you to join our Seniors Helping Seniors® franchise community.
We stand out among the competition in a senior care market because our caregivers are seniors themselves. Plus, with an ever-growing market there is a great opportunity, as well as financial reward.
Starting a franchise allows you to connect seniors who can help fellow seniors navigate the challenges of old age through care and assistance; and who want to benefit from company just as much as the seniors who receive it.
See what Seniors Helping Seniors is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!