We're a unique healthcare business that helps people get better faster after surgical procedures. Inquire if you possess medical sales experience, education, or supervision. You'll be responsible for networking and marketing to your local medical community to obtain referral sources.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$883,000 - $174,000
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Healthcare business based on massage therapy, specifically designed for pre- and post-operative therapy
- Focuses on Peri-operative massage techniques to alleviate pain, assist recovery from surgery, and more
How does it make money?
- Clients pay for peri-operative massage therapy services
- Sometimes may be paid through insurance coverage
Who is it for?
- Devotees to the benefits and importance of massage therapy
- Healthcare-minded franchisees who enjoy helping people through surgery processes
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Apply Soustice massage therapy techniques to medical patients preparing for and recovering from surgery
- Promote the Soulstice brand to attract clients and grow the brand
- Hire massage therapists and assign clients as needed
**Own a Quality of Life Business **
Ann Brooks and Kent Lemburg, founders of Soulstice, Ltd., have developed a unique and innovative healthcare business that helps people get better faster following surgical procedures. We've named our specialty service Peri- operative Therapy. Peri-operative Therapy has proven effective to alleviate pain, reduce bruising and swelling, and soften scar tissue.
In addition to Peri-operative Therapy, Soulstice provides a variety of medical massage therapy services from injury and accident recovery to general everyday health maintenance.
All candidates need to possess a minimum of $100,000 in total capital to start the business as well as fund its first 3 months of operation. Franchisees or their designated representatives will be responsible for networking and marketing to their local medical community to obtain referral sources.Therefore, all candidates are required to possess medical sales experience, education, or supervision.
We are a "finer wine"
Spa-themed massage businesses have proven to be a successful franchise model providing massage to the masses at an affordable price. After experiencing this entry level massage, people now seek our high-quality services over the low cost and high volume competition.
We hire and cultivate the finest therapists – compensating them equitably, competitively, and professionally.
Benefits of Owning a Soulstice Franchise
- Launch a valuable and new healthcare service in your community
- Enjoy a positive, healthy work environment
- Deliver non-pharmacologic care
- Participate in a burgeoning market niche
- Build relationships for life for sustaining client retention
**How we support our franchisees
- Access to peri-operative and medical massage therapy founders/operators
- Site selection
- Store opening and operation
- Therapist hiring process
- Peri-operative Therapy training
- Physician marketing
Note: Soulstice franchisees are not required to have previous medical or massage therapy knowledge.
See what Soulstice is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!