Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Tacos 4 Life
Tacos 4 Life serves amazing food and empowers communities to join together to fight to end world hunger. Their food is fresh, craveable, and made-from-scratch, served in a unique environment, and their commitment to the Meal 4 Meal program is the true difference maker at Tacos 4 Life. More about the cost of owning a Tacos 4 Life franchise below.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$750,000 - $2,500,000
Own a Tacos 4 Life Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Unique fast-casual Tex-Mex food restaurant with a philanthropical mission
- Donates funding for childhood hunger with every menu item sold
How does it make money?
- In store sales of Southwest-based menu items
- Sales and delivery of catering packages
Who is it for?
- Philanthropic-minded individuals who want to give back as part of business
- Someone who seeks a high-volume fast-casual retail food business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a fast-casual Southwest food restaurant
- Direct portions of sales to Feed My Starving Children to alleviate childhood hunger worldwide
About Tacos 4 Life
The first Tacos 4 Life opened in Conway, Arkansas on June 9th, 2014, but our story starts long before that. In 2009, Austin and Ashton Samuelson, the Co-Founders of Tacos 4 Life, learned that over 18,000 children were dying worldwide each day due to starvation and hunger related causes. What surprised them most was that this problem is completely preventable. They knew they had to do something to help end starvation, and thus, Tacos 4 LIfe was created. Tacos 4 Life exists to serve amazing food and empower communities to join together to fight to end world hunger. Our food is fresh, craveable, and made-from-scratch, served in a unique environment. While our food is what keeps our guest coming back, it’s our commitment to the Meal 4 Meal program that is the true difference maker at Tacos 4 Life. For every taco, quesadilla, salad, or rice bowl purchased, 24 cents is donated to Feed My Starving Children, a nonprofit organization that provides meals for children in over 70 countries.
Tacos 4 Life allows guests the opportunity to satisfy their craving for unique, flavorful tacos but still allows them to maintain a healthier lifestyle with fresh, real ingredients and the ability to customize and modify any menu item. Our menu brings a New-American flair to the quick-service industry that combines great food with even better service. Our buildings provide a unique fusion of modern, eclectic and comfort that invites people and makes them feel at home. We offer the ability to build from the ground up or finish-out an existing building.
Tacos 4 Life Franchise Opportunity
Tacos 4 Life serves craft tacos with a cause. We offer a unique business opportunity that combines a love for fresh, quality food with a mission to end starvation. Fresh is our main ingredient, and our focus is on real food that uses ingredients you know and love.
We are a quickly expanding brand that is known for adapting to change and growing with the industry. Tacos 4 Life offers a robust and constantly growing loyalty program with an app, online ordering, curbside pick-up and delivery, and a very competitive catering menu.
Tacos 4 Life is looking for like-minded people who are ready to join our family of franchisees. We are looking for individuals that share a strong belief in our mission and menu, effective leaders that have the ability to manage a business, and a passion for delivering great service. We are currently accepting applications for individuals interested in owning a Tacos 4 Life in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Tacos 4 Life Benefits
- Fresh food with real ingredients
- A unique mission
- Initial support and training including assistance with site selection, design/construction, pre-approved vendors, operational and marketing tools, and comprehensive pre-opening training
- On-going corporate support
- Advanced technology, both internal and external
- Craveable food
- Wide variety of service options for guests (dine-in, take-out, drive-thru, catering, curbside, delivery)
- Community oriented
- Family-style culture
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!