TaxAssist Accountants is the UK’s leading accounting, tax and business advisory franchises and the leading accounting network specialising in providing complete accounting solutions for the small business market. They are now launching in the US.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own a TaxAssist Accountants Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service tax and accountant service franchise
- Provides tax prep, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and other services
How does it make money?
- Business clients pay fees for contracted accounting services
- Ongoing contracts for bookkeeping, payroll and other accounting services
Who is it for?
- People who are good with numbers, ledgers and accounting details
- Someone who can balance multiple clients and employees simultaneously
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a full-service retail accounting center
- Hire accountants and staff as needed to operate accounting center
With 268 franchisees across the UK, Ireland and Australia servicing over 85,000 clients from 425 locations, TaxAssist Accountants is the UK’s leading accounting, tax and business advisory franchises and are the UK’s leading accounting network specializing in providing complete accounting solutions for the small business market.
The role of the franchisees is to be the principal of the practice focusing on business development, practice management and providing value added services to clients whilst employing a team to focus on the work.
TaxAssist is an all-year round business with the opportunity for sustainable income throughout the year and is not reliant on the challenges of seasonal peaks for income.
TaxAssist Accountants is now launching in the US and have two opportunities for accounting or finance professionals looking to build a business with strong profit potential and an asset value to realize upon exit.
The Area Representative opportunity
The Area Representative opportunity would suit either an individual who has been working at senior level and is looking to use their business acumen to build a scalable business, or to an accounting firm looking to go state-wide but doesn't want the costs or risks associated in operating managed offices..
The Area Representative is responsible for facilitating franchisee recruitment and will have shared responsibility with the franchisor and us, the franchisor for training and supporting franchisees within their assigned development area. In return, you will receive a percentage of the franchise fee for each new franchisee within your development area, as well as a percentage of the ongoing Management Service Fees.
TaxAssist Accountants are inviting applicants from the states of Massachusetts, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee, Louisiana and Alabama.
Your own accounting business
We have developed an innovative business model that allows our franchisees to focus on a lucrative market of small businesses.
The proven business model of TaxAssist Accountants is straightforward – take on hundreds of small business clients with relatively uncomplicated accounting, tax and advisory work while being based in visible, accessible and welcoming store front premises.
By servicing the needs of small businesses, subcontractors and the self-employed, as a franchisee you can focus on a group of clients who have traditionally been under services.
Concentrating on the needs of small business clients can offer time-management advantages and through our training and judicious use of our support functions, you can also provide first-class services to your client base.
TaxAssist Accountants franchise opportunities are available across New Jerey, Massachusetts, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee, Louisiana and Alabama.
6 key reasons people invest with TaxAssist Accountants
1. Clicks and mortar model: Combining digital accountancy with trusted face-to-face advisors
2. Leave corporate behind: Forget the politics and stress, work with small businesses
3. Autonomy: Lead from the front and take control of your life
4. Build an asset: The clients belong to you and are yours to sell on exit
5. All year business: TaxAssist Accountants is not reliant on seasonal peaks for income
6. R&D: The franchisor invests in researching technology and routes to market to ensure franchisees have the best in class
With TaxAssist Accountants, your business will have the marketing power of a global brand. Our proven lead generation service delivers the right prospects to grow your business, while your own responsive website and adwords campaigns increase your visibility locally.
Our training academy keeps you ahead of the curve. Bespoke training and technical support is delivered when you and your team need it, to help ensure your business remains the local market leader, operating to the highest professional standards.
If you have drive, commercial acumen and you’re looking for a successful business model to achieve your goals, then get in touch to begin the process of due diligence.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!