The Glass Guru was established in mid-2004 in Roseville, California. Pioneering new window restoration technologies, The Glass Guru was the first in the U.S. to offer the groundbreaking service of moisture removal for failed dual-pane windows. After almost five years, the process has saved their residential and commercial customers millions of dollars in replacement costs and has prevented thousands of windows from going to landfills. With locations in 13 states and growing, The Glass Guru is the only U.S.-based organization currently offering this green and money-saving service.
Full Franchise Information
Your Glass Guru Franchise Opportunity Awaits!
Find out for yourself why after just 5 years of franchising in 2012 Entrepreneur Magazine rated The Glass Guru:
- Franchise 500®: #262 (2013) #273 (2012) #400 (2011), #482 (2009)
- Top Low-Cost Franchises: #50 (2012), #90 (2011)
- Top New Franchises: #12 (2012), #34 (2011)
- Top Home-Based Franchises: #82 (2012)
Cutting-edge money-saving window restoration technologies combined with traditional glass and window replacement services make The Glass Guru a one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity and the fastest growing company in the glass, window and door industry. Every home has windows, doors, screens, mirrors and shower enclosures. As these critical home components age, fail and break over time, every homeowner needs to have someone to call.
With The Glass Guru, one call does it all! The Glass Guru Franchise locations are unique in the market. We don't just replace glass and windows like all the others! We RESTORE them for a fraction of the cost, saving our customers money and also doing something positive for the planet in the process.
Why Choose Glass Guru?
Every year, hundreds of thousands of windows in the US lose their integrity due to seal failure. As pioneers in the emerging window restoration industry, The Glass Guru was the first company in the US to offer moisture removal for failed (foggy) thermal pane windows back in 2004. We remain the only US based national company offering the service in North America today. Our process involves the installation of our patent-pending Micro-vent system that permanently eliminates moisture while restoring the window's clarity and insulation. As an organization, The Glass Guru has successfully restored over 30,000 windows, saving millions of dollars and hundreds of tons of glass from going to the landfills.
Our Moisture Removal process:
- Saves our customers an average of 50% or more compared to glass replacement
- Restores the windows clarity and insulating value
- Can be done in an average of 15-20 minutes per window, saving your customers valuable time
- Getting the repair done is streamlined since there is no need to put new glass or windows on order
- Is backed by a 10 year transferable warranty
- Is a green product, saving glass and windows from going to the landfills
- Fills the growing demand in a huge untapped market
The Glass Guru franchise locations also offer Professional Scratch Removal and Hard Water Stain and Spot Removal. These cost-effective processes can be applied to virtually any glass surface and also have unlimited revenue generating possibilities with little to no competition.
When restoration isn't the best option for our customers, The Glass Guru franchisees offer a full variety of replacement options for glass, windows, doors, screens, mirrors, shower enclosures, hardware and more. We carry top brands and offer them at the most competitive prices. The Glass Guru brings new meaning to the term "full-service."
The Glass Guru Franchise program:
- Is affordable. Franchise fees are based on territory size and range from US$12.5k-US$65k
- Is a unique ground floor opportunity with little competition and most markets still available
- Is flexible and scalable. Franchisees can start from home or a commercial location
- Requires no industry experience
Our program includes:
- A week of training at The Glass Guru Corporate Headquarters in Roseville, California
- All the forms, marketing templates and accounting software templates needed to run the business
- Exclusive use of the trademarked brand name and proprietary parts and equipment
- Vendor discounts and assistance
- A custom start-up kit including a portion of the required tools and consumables to get started
- Technical, administrative and marketing support
- Protected marketing territories