The Maids International
The Maids International provides a cleaning service that meets the highest standards with a dedicated team of trained specialists. They arrive at each visit with all supplies needed to thoroughly clean a home with their extensive 22-Step Cleaning Process.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$64,100 - $154,300
3.9% - 6.9%
Units in operation
Own a The Maids International Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service house cleaning company
- Features a 22-step Healthy Touch Deep Cleaning System
- Emphasizes use of environmentally friendly products
- FranchiseHelp Top 20 Franchise award winner in 2019
How does it make money?
- Direct payment for contracted home cleaning services
- Good potential for regular ongoing customers
- Franchisees get discounts on cleaning and other products from vendors nationwide
Who is it for?
- Detail-oriented franchisees who appreciate creating neat, tidy surroundings
- Someone who seeks a home-based business model
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Provide home cleaning services including general, window, carpet cleaning and other service
- Hire and assign cleaning personnel as needed
- Promote The Maids brand to build regular customer base
The Maids Franchise Opportunity Offers
- Proven system backed by 35+ years of industry experience
- A low initial investment
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Steady, dependable income from repeat business
- A thriving, rapidly growing industry
- The opportunity to accumulate real wealth and build a secure future
- Comprehensive training and support
- Cash business with no receivables
- Cutting edge technology
- One-on-one support by certified business coach
- National recognition for franchisee satisfaction
- Premium service provider
Welcome to The Maids International
The Maids International was founded in 1979 as a premier residential housecleaning service. In 1980, we began franchising, and today we have offices across the U.S. and Canada.
Join Our Franchise System
Do you want to set your own hours and control your destiny? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, people skills, and are willing to follow a proven system and want to build a business that cares about providing the best customer experience, The Maids International is for you!
Why Choose Us
The Maids International helped pioneer residential cleaning. Our founder, Dan Bishop, used time and motion studies to develop the most efficient residential home cleaning system and was the first to launch a team-cleaning concept. Our dedication to innovation continues to increase quality, efficiency and profitability for our Franchise Partners. The Maids is a sound business investment allowing you to balance personal and financial goals with no nights or weekends.
Your Market Area
Our exclusive market concept allows you to purchase and dominate larger markets assuring that The Maids International is a wise investment. Our large market program supports your ability to expand your business once you have penetrated your initial market area.
Our Business System
Our business system is time-tested, comprehensive and leverages leading-edge technology. Proprietary software allows you to efficiently manage, track and monitor daily operations and track key benchmarks for business success. From automated routing to accounting, payroll and credit card processing, we provide the know how to get your office up and running in as little as seven weeks.
Low Initial Investment
The Maids International allows you to join a booming industry with a small initial investment. Low start-up costs make The Maids International an affordable investment.
The Maids International training begins with just-in-time video-based e-learning programs and live interactive Webinars over the course of several weeks. Training continues with 9 days of administrative and technical classroom training provided by our expert staff. Once your leadership team completes training, a technical trainer visits your site (Grand Opening) to jump start your business with hands-on training and on-the-job support (in English and Spanish) for your team. A learning management system (LMS) tracks training to ensure employees have the skills and knowledge to deliver a superior customer experience. As a franchise partner, your learning continues for the first year and beyond through interactive Webinars, regional meetings and an annual conference.
Knowledgeable and experienced, The Maids International provides you with marketing support and a strong brand identity.
This easily identified brand as well as TV, Internet and other proven media help to grow your market share. Your dedicated business coach will help you develop a comprehensive local marketing plan to complement national advertising strategies and maximize your growth potential.
Our high rankings, including national recognition for franchisee satisfaction, provide proof that The Maids International provides exceptional commitment to your success. In addition to our corporate staff of experts, franchise partners are assigned a certified business coach. Your coach will provide one-on-one counsel, support, guidance and assistance. If fact, our coaches success and compensation are based on your success and feedback.
- Little Rock, AR
- Lexington, KY
- Grand Rapids, Lansing, and West Bloomfield, MI
- Buffalo, NY
- Tulsa/Oklahoma City, OK
- Columbia, Spartanburg and Greenville, SC
- Memphis and Chattanooga, TN
- Virginia Beach, Cheapeake and Newport News, VA
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to join an industry leader offering the highest quality product in a rapidly expanding, growth industry? Do you want to run your own business, begin building a solid foundation for your family's future, and yet still have your nights, weekends and holidays off? If yes, The Maids International is for you.
We look forward to meeting you – and to welcoming you to our growing family of franchise partners.
See what The Maids International is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!