Ultimate Escape Game is an immersive live-action entertainment experience, where guests are “locked” in a themed room where they must use logic, reasoning, puzzle-solving, and teamwork skills in order to get out. Each Ultimate Escape Game franchise will have anywhere from three to five state-of-the-art ‘Escape Rooms’ that offer an experience that is both stimulating and gratifying for the customer.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$331,550 - $690,850
Own an Ultimate Escape Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Unique franchise featuring immersive escape game experiences for fun and challenge
- Innovatively themed game rooms challenge participants to escape before running out of time
- Games feature fully immersive story lines, involving the customers
- Great for team building and developing reasoning, logic and puzzle-solving skills while having fun
How does it make money?
- Customers pay direct fees for participation in proprietary escape-themed games
- Hosting of large group events such as corporate teams, birthday parties and youth groups
- Strong potential for building ongoing corporate clients
Who is it for?
- Someone who enjoys creating and administering fun, challenging games for customers
- Franchisees interested in early entry to a fast-growing industry with lots of potential for growth
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open an escape game retail franchise
- Hire support, game application and management personnel as needed
- Actively market the Ultimate Escape brand for community edification and client development
Ultimate Escape Game is an immersive live-action entertainment experience, aimed to bring out your inner sleuth. Innovative room themes, cinematic staging, and carefully crafted puzzles keep corporate team builders, tourists, friends, and families alike coming back for more adrenaline-pumping escape game fun. Missions vary from a museum heist to a WWII code-cracking adventure and more, but the ultimate goal is always the same: beat the clock and escape the room.
Escape games and escape rooms have been popping up all around the globe in recent years. But the complexity of our rooms and the depth of our immersive experience are what sets us apart. With locations in Atlanta and Dallas (and more soon to come), we want to be the top escape game anywhere—and we can’t wait for you to come and see for yourself!
- High Profit Margins
- No Inventory
- An Exciting New Industry
- Fun Gaming Atmosphere
- A Proven Model
- UEG is Leading in the Industry
- Constant Innovation
- Unparalleled Support
- Games That Last
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Accounting Support
- Audit Support
- Legal Support
With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of UEG could not be easier!
- STRONG SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ABILITIES: The Ultimate Escape Game model is successful because it has been aggressive and consistent in working with customers in a professional and courteous fashion. The owner/ operator for an Ultimate Escape Game franchisee must be very comfortable with face-to-face customer service work and sales directly to the customer.
- GOOD WITH TIMING AND SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT: The busy schedule and fast pace Ultimate Escape Game will keep the owners busy during the week. They will have a small, manageable staff, but keeping the schedule put together efficiently and managing the timing of the events and correlating staffing will require certain skill sets and management ability.
- HIGH PERSONAL STANDARDS: excellence, honesty, integrity, etc. It is critical that the franchisees do have the customers as their number one priority in servicing clients and delivering the services upon which Ultimate Escape Game has built its reputation. Attitude: Franchisees of Ultimate Escape Game should have a fun, outgoing, and adventurous attitude and mindset. The franchisee should also be business minded and understand how to run a business efficiently and must be able to recognize and hire a supplemental staff to create a well-rounded experience for the customer.
- ABLE TO MEET INITIAL INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS: A typical Ultimate Escape Game franchisee should have $331,550 (minimum) of investment capital (cash) to account for working capital, start-up costs, marketing dollars and initial franchise fees to get their Ultimate Escape Game off the ground.
Overall, a great prospective candidate for Ultimate Escape Game should have good people skills, a business mindset, the ability to make the most of every opportunity to develop the business, convert everyone who walks through the doors to customers, and build a repeat customer base. The franchisee also must be technologically savvy as they may have to troubleshoot the software or hardware issues. If they have an electronic knowledge, they will save the business the expense of repair costs and any potential downtime.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!