Join the largest commercial grounds care franchise in the nation. With over 260 locations from coast to coast, we’re also the industry’s fastest growing. No experience necessary, come be a leader in your community and proudly wear the U.S. Lawns gold star!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$53,500 - $81,300
Units in operation
Own an U.S. Lawns Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Commercial lawn and landscaping business
- Servicing large industrial complexes, retail stores, apartment complexes, and more
How does it make money?
- Ongoing payments from lawn and landscaping contracts
- Potential for snow removal and management in winter climates
Who is it for?
- Franchisees seeking a high-volume, recession-free business
- Someone who enjoys working outside all year
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to commercial clients and provide landscaping service
- Hire team managers and/or oversee teams of landscaping professionals
- Build a regular client base by fostering relationships with large businesses in your community
Grow Your Future With U.S. Lawns
There are over 30 million businesses in the U.S., and almost all of them need grounds care. Since 1986, U.S. Lawns has been a leading provider of grounds and landscape management for businesses large and small.
Today, we’re the largest commercial grounds care franchise in the nation. With over 260 locations from coast to coast, we’re also the industry’s fastest growing.
When you join our team, you can build a successful future as an integral part of your community. No landscaping experience is needed—only a passion for small business ownership. You’ll hire and manage crews who provide the very best in lawn care, irrigation, horticulture, snow and ice management—and above all, customer service.
We Help You Succeed
Our mission is to promote and develop successful businesses. That includes our customers … and you. As a franchise owner, you’ll enjoy ample training, a supportive community of fellow franchisees, and a personal business coach. Plus, you can rely on our Home Office Support Team for dedicated assistance.
You’ll also unlock U.S. Lawns’ exclusive systems and processes, built from 30 years of industry expertise. These leading tools and technology help you navigate the challenges of the business world—including premium software, national purchasing power, employee recruiting programs and much more. Follow our proven road map to success.
Benefits at a Glance
• Relatively low startup cost.
• Largest commercial landscape company in the U.S.
• 30 years in business.
• Thriving industry with recurring revenue.
• Exclusive systems and processes for success.
• National purchasing power on equipment and supplies.
• Ongoing training and support.
• Help from a nationwide network of franchise owners.
• Become a leader in your community.
• Great for veterans.
• Outstanding customer service.
• No experience necessary.
Join Our Team
“A lot of people thought I was crazy (to purchase U.S. Lawns) because I already had a decent business … I wanted something more … with U.S. Lawns, I feel comfortable and sleep much better at night knowing it’s going to be there tomorrow. It’s a great system.” – Ken Beasley, franchise owner, Alexandria, LA
Do you want to join Ken and the rest of our team and enjoy a business model that works? If you’re dedicated, service-oriented, and committed to the pursuit of excellence, we’re looking for you. Come be a leader in your community and proudly wear the U.S. Lawns gold star.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!