Wayback Burgers is a fast-casual restaurant franchise specializing in juicy burgers, flavorful chicken sandwiches, crispy tenders, and more. They have 170+ restaurants worldwide, which is a testament to their commitment to training and supporting their franchisees. If you're looking to start a new career journey, franchise with Wayback Burgers today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$450,000 - $550,000
Units in operation
Own a Wayback Burgers Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A fast-casual, premium burger concept with over 30 years of proven success offering burgers, chicken, plant-based options, and hand-dipped milkshakes
- They have 170+ restaurants open nationwide, which is a testament to their commitment to training and supporting their franchisees
- Wayback Burgers offers the opportunity for you to start or diversify portfolio with single or multi-unit agreements
- Flexible and creative restaurant location opportunities around the world to fit your investment commitment including traditional and non-traditional like convenience stores, food courts, and truck stops
How does it make money?
- Through the sales of diverse menu offerings such as burgers, chicken sandwiches, creamy hand-dipped milkshakes, salads, and more in addition to the breakfast menu
- Patrons have the option of dine-in, take-out, delivery, and online ordering
- Through the sales of beer and wine
- Gift cards and Wayback Co. merchandise are available for purchase
Who is it for?
- Those looking to expand their portfolio and are seeking a restaurant franchise with a proven business model
- Business owners who thrive in a high-energy, upbeat restaurant setting
- Those with the ability to manage and motivate a team
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a sit-down, family style burger restaurant
- Partner with local charities and organizations for charitable fundraising
- Hire, train, and manage the necessary staff to deliver an enjoyable and memorable experience to guests
Join One of the Hottest, Fast-Casual Restaurants!
The Wayback Burgers philosophy is reflected in more than our approach to honest, delicious, uncomplicated food. It also shines through in the way we work with our franchisees.
We pride ourselves on our evolving culture – incorporating good old-fashioned values of hard work, guest service, and unrivaled franchisee support while leaning toward the future with technological advances that solidify us as an industry leader.
Why Wayback Burgers
We also provide each of our franchisees with an unrivaled experience that includes a playbook for operational excellence, and unrelenting guidance and support you’d be hard-pressed to find with other brands. We lead our competitors for a reason. We won’t be beaten, and we stop at nothing to help put our franchisees on the path to success.
Burger franchise opportunities are popular and varied in the fast-casual dining market, but Wayback offers many benefits and opportunities to prospective partners that make us unique. Our honest and uncomplicated brand provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to start their own business while being able to rely on the support and experience of an established system.
More Reasons to Join Wayback Burgers
— MENU DIVERSITY - At Wayback Burgers, we take pride in the top-quality products we serve and are always looking for new ways to improve. We pay close attention to what items and flavor profiles are trending at our restaurants, and within the industry as a whole.
— PROVEN SUCCESS - Wayback Burgers started as a hamburger stand in Delaware in 1991 and began offering burger franchise opportunities in 2008. The brand has since achieved international success, growing to over 170+ locations in more than 35 states in the US and 40+ countries around the globe. By simply following our operational blueprint and recipe for success, our franchise owners have proven that whether they are serving guests in a big city or small town, the Wayback Burgers model works.
— MARKETING & FRANCHISE SUPPORT - We understand the level of commitment required to start and build a successful restaurant. We also recognize the challenge of doing so while trying to implement an effective local marketing strategy:
- Construction and Real Estate Support
- In-Restaurant Training
- Wayback University Training
- HR & Team Member Relations Training
- Management Certification
- Grand Opening Planning and Execution
- Dedicated Regional Director of Operations
— PARTNERSHIP & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT - Community involvement is one of our core values and our franchisees play an important role in helping foster and build partnerships with local charities and organizations. A national partnership with Boys & Girls Club of America.
We are looking for someone ready to start a new career journey, expand their current portfolio or invest in a new entrepreneurial opportunity. The minimum liquid capital requirement is $150,000.
- Initial Phone Interview
- Attend Discovery Day
- Franchise Application
- Executive Review Board Meeting
- Proof of Funding
- Review of FDD
- Establish Corporate Entity
- Execute Agreement
- Welcome to the Family!
Sound like a Great Fit? Request More Information to Speak to a Wayback Burger Representative Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!