Wow Cafe & Wingery
Wow Cafe & Wingery is a fun, casual dining, family restaurant featuring 17 proprietary sauces and dressings. They are supported by a team of Award-winning chef partners for their entire R&D. WOW Cafe & Wingery serves wraps, over-sized salads, Angus burgers on Texas toast, Southwest items including: quesadillas, fajitas, and, of course, wings, tenders and shrimp. Their unique atmosphere includes well-placed TVs for events and up-beat music. Liquor and specialty drink programs are available. New Orleans-inspired WOW Cafe & Wingery placed third in the “Creative Spicy” category of the 2010 National Buffalo Wing Festival held in Buffalo, New York. WOW Cafe’s winning sauce was Santa Fe Chipotle, a traditional Buffalo sauce with a unique Southwest twist.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
The WOW Cafe and Wingery is a fun, casual dining, family restaurant featuring 20 proprietary sauces and dressings. We are supported by a team of Award winning chefs, which are instrumental in the research and development of the entire menu.
The WOW Cafe and Wingery serves wraps, over-sized salads, Angus burgers on Texas toast, southwest items including: quesadillas, fajitas and of course wings, tenders and shrimp. Our unique atmosphere includes well placed TVs for events and up beat music. Liquor and specialty drink programs are available.
Founded in December of 2001 in Covington, La. Paul Ballard had a dream for a restaurant that would appeal to a broad segment casual dining market. He put together a team he knew he could count on-his brothers, Scott and Steven. They all grew up working in the family business, where the customer was always No. 1. From this legacy of hard work, vision, practical experience and a commitment to customer service, the Ballard brothers developed the WOW Cafe and Wingery!
Together, they developed the idea into a plan of action, through extensive research of industry and market trends. They drew on their background as franchise owners of two different food service companies. They created a varied menu, targeting the preferences of families and young professionals. They sought the advice of experts. Award-winning chef George Rhode, IV created special sauces in order to capture the fancy and flavors of savvy restaurant- goers in Greater New Orleans.
The WOW Cafe and Wingery Restaurants provides a unique alternative to the typical casual dining experience. Our restaurants appeal to a broad base of dining tastes by providing a menu offering of mouth watering choices made with the freshest ingredients and served in the friendliest atmosphere all at an affordable price.
All new WOW Café & Wingery franchisees receive the support and training required to open their restaurants quickly and efficiently, including:
- Site selection assistance and guidance, including filed visits
- Prototype restaurant designs and layouts
- Review and analysis of layout, blueprint, design and construction documents
- Complete equipment lists and specifications
- Pre-approved suppliers
- Guidance in securing a liquor license
- Grand opening promotions assistance and on-site opening assistance
- Operational and management tools
- Comprehensive pre-opening assistance
- Hiring of personal
Once open you will be appointed a Regional Franchise Consultant. Continued support services include:
- Confidential operations manual for all of WOW Café & Wingeryoperational procedures
- Ongoing Regional and National marketing Guidance
- Ongoing operational, marketing and financial-control consultation asneeded
- National Purchasing programs
- Scheduled visits from you Regional Franchise Consultant
- Available in-store training and /or retraining of your restaurant staff
Start-up and ongoing training include:
- WOW Café & Wingery University
- Preparation of all WOW Café & Wingery menu items
- Quality and food portion control
- Effective food service operations
- Beverage and inventory management
- Marketing, promotions and public relations
- Management tools, systems and routines
- Cleanliness, organization and sanitation standards
- Execution of opening and closing management duties
Fill out the Request More Information form above to get started on the path to joining the WOW Cafe & Wingery family!
See what Wow Cafe & Wingery is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!