Harrisburg, NC based Zen Massage provides high-quality therapeutic massage services at extremely affordable rates. Zen Massage franchisees offer a variety of services, including the company's signature Zen Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue massage, Sports massage, Neuromuscular therapy, Pregnancy massage, Focus massage, Hot stone massage, Couples massage, Thai massage, Reiki therapy, Refloxology therapy, Aromatherapy and Facials. Since Zen Massage locations require no contracts or membership fees from their clients, the franchise's customers can enjoy the benefits of massage therapy with minimal fuss, at the times and at frequencies that fit their needs and schedule.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$93,075 - $209,375
Units in operation
EXCEPTIONAL LIMITED TIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FORQUALIFIED ENTREPRENEURS IN SELECT MARKETS
Why A Zen Massage Franchise For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a Zen Massage Center franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
- Low initial investment - high profit potential.
- Low monthly overhead - revolutionary “unique & positive” relationship with massage therapists, staff and customers.
- Simple build out - reception area and 9-11 small rooms. Concept can operate in relatively small footprint 1800 - 2200 square feet.
- Recession resistant concept.
- Compelling alternative to expensive spas that charge double or triple the retail price for a similar massage therapy service.
- Not usually difficult to recruit staff - go directly to schools. Therapists find the concept refreshing and fair.
- Consumers now spend between $6 and $11 billion annually on visits to massage therapists.
As a Zen Massage Center franchisee you will carry little to no inventory, invest a minimal amount of money and be the first in many cases in your market with the concept that everyone is talking about.
Zen Massage currently has 11 locations in 7 states.
- Doctors and consumers are increasingly turning to massage as an adjunct to regular health practices
- The Spa industry employs almost 300,000 full-time and part-time people and is growing at an annual rate of 20% each year.
- Massage therapy is a recognized insurance-eligible member of mainstream health care. With the establishment of national certification and the development of licensing laws for massage therapy, the massage therapy profession has moved toward recognition and credibility among health-care providers and insurance companies.
- Demographic study and direction in selecting your center site.
- Assistance in center layout and design.
- Assistance in recruiting Licensed Massage Therapists.
- Guidance in hiring, staffing and training Administrative Personnel.
- Assistance with organizing your Grand Opening, including media and advertising purchasing.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate center.
- Two days hands-on-training at your center.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual.
- Exclusive use of our customized Scheduling and Payroll Software program.
Tools for Success
- Use of Zen Massage Center name, logos and trademarks.
- Use of our software application specifically written to assist you in running an efficient business.
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- Pre-negotiated and discounted vendor rates offered exclusively to Zen Massage Center franchisees.
- A well managed website that will promote your Zen Massage Center at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, hours of operation and give directions to and from your center.
- 24/7 Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team.
- Internet Technology support.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.
We have 3 types of franchise opportunities available:
Single Unit - Zen Massage Center Single Unit License grants an individual or entity the right to own and operate an individual Zen Massage Center in an approved business location.
Area Developer - Zen Massage Centers Multi-Unit License grants an individual or entity the right to own and operate multiple Zen Massage Centers in approved business locations.
Area Representative - Zen Massage Centers grants an individual or entity a licensee to develop a predetermined territory. Licensee must operate their own single unit franchise and always be available to support the local franchisees in their region. In addition the area representative must have adequate resources to develop their territory. The area representative will receive portions of upfront franchise fees and ongoing monthly royalties that are collected within their territory.
Learn More Today!
To receive free detailed information on the Zen Massage franchise opportunity, fill out the Request More Information form above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!