With obesity at record heights in America, people are starting to make healthier eating and living choices. This has opened up the market for health food franchises.
There are several types of franchises that fit into this category:
- Quick serve restaurants that specialize in selling fresh and healthy food.
- Healthy vending machines, which offer quick healthy snacks to people on the go, and require a small initial investment and less maintenance.
- Health food stores that sell packaged health food and nutrition products.
Getting healthy around the globe
- Global health and wellness revenue is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2017.
- Healthy green tea is exploding in popularity around the world.
- Organic and natural foods brought in almost $91 billion in revenue last year.
With more than a third of Americans tipping the scales as clinically obese, there’s no better time to invest in a health food franchise.