WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
3 FAQs about Native Ads (Including Examples from Franchise Lead Gen)
One of our loyal readers recently submitted a comment asking for more articles about native advertising. Ask and ye shall receive!
Reddit for Franchises: An Introduction and an Example
As your franchise searches for more and most importantly different sources of traffic to drive to your website, the conversation will likely eventually turn to Reddit.
2017 Franchise Development Report
FranchiseHelp's 2017 analysis on the state of Franchise Development in the US