WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
When do people find FranchiseHelp? (Part 2)
However, as curiosity never rests around here, I decided to take it a step further and look at the same question over the course of a week and a month.
Browser Evolution 2014-2016: A Silent Killer
Over the course of the last few months, we’ve started to pick up our coverage of website design and actually capturing contact information from people visiting your site. You can check out the two most recent articles here:
When do people find FranchiseHelp? (Part 1)
Before we get there, let me give you a brief introduction to Google Analytics.