WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
Text Messaging Is Absolutely Eating Phone Call's Lunch
When given the choice between communicating via phone call vs. text message, nearly 90% of users choose text message. What does this mean for franchise sales?
City and State Fields – What are they good for? Absolutely nothing.
One topic that we discuss over and over here at FranchiseHelp is contact forms.
Going Mobile. (It’s Time for You to Redesign Your Franchise’s Website.)
The Who may have been quite prescient for 1971 when they penned this decade's theme for online franchise lead generation: