WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
A Lesson About Email Automation on Christmas Eve
It’s 4PM on Christmas Eve, 2015. The FranchiseHelp offices are technically closed, but I decided to stick around NYC this year. So here I am with an empty office.
How franchise lead generation is NOT like the lottery – And why you think it is
Franchise lead generation is sometimes (incorrectly) compared to a lottery: A franchisor is paying a relatively small sum of money to purchase an individual lead (“buying a ticket”) in the hopes that this lead will ultimately turn out to be their next franchisee (“a lottery ticket that pays out”). Based on this simple comparison of a lottery & franchise lead generation, it's easy to see why a franchise could consider lead generation as a lottery.
Weekend Leads – What’s Your Plan?
28% of franchise leads are generated on Saturday and Sunday. This is a big problem for franchises because most sales teams aren't working then. So what are you to do? Here are 3 options.