WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
Text Message Copy Testing – We Finally Did It
In the past we’ve written about how important the concept of continuous innovation is to the technology business. Other industries may have the luxury of resting on yesterday’s solutions, but the technology sector moves too fast to ever have that attitude and succeed.
Sneak Peak: The FranchiseHelp Awards 2019 (Plus, Last Chance To Submit Your Company’s Application!)
The submissions for The FranchiseHelp Awards are being reviewed as we speak. Here's how you can get your application in on time and let the world know why your brand leads the industry.
I'm Falling In Love With Facebook
If you’re like most, you probably assume that social media is a marketing channel full of thirteen year old girls.