WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
Targeting Franchisees when Money is Not an Option
Every franchise is different. And because of this fact, every franchise’s lead generation process needs to be slightly different than the next. What works for one franchise is going to be different from the next.
One Example of How FranchiseHelp’s Lead Verification System Works
Whenever the topic of third-party lead providers comes up, there is often a very quick jump to the concept of “lead quality.” For every unique source, a buyer looks to analyze the odds that leads from that provider will…
What Day of the Week Should You Send Franchise Email?
Anyway, on the heels of that post, we received an email from one of our readers. Here’s what it said: