WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.
How to decide what your franchise website looks like
- Once a visitor is on your website, how do you get their contact info?
- How do you know if you're doing a good job or not?
- Tracking is how you'll know whether you're moving in the right direction
- Conversion rate: how many of your visitors take the action you want them to?
- Cost Per Action (CPA): how much money do you spend for each action completed?
- Your Contact Form
- What fields do you absolutely need to have on your form? Keep it short and sweet
- The Fold: the part of a webpage that is visible without scrolling
- Make sure the most important content and CTA's are front and center on your website
- A/B Testing: a method for testing changes to your website
- Before you roll out a change on your website, test both versions and see which one gives you better results
- You can test colors, copy, photos, contact forms, etc.
- More people are visiting your website on mobile than ever before. Make sure your website works on mobile devices!
Your System Is Only As Strong As The Weakest Franchisee
How do you get total buy in from new franchisees and their employees? Here's why it takes everyone’s cooperation to move the enterprise forward. Every link in the franchise chain counts.
We Changed Our Email Send Times, Again – Five Graphs That Tell the Whole Story
For those of you who have followed the lead generation resource center since its inception, you’ll realize that we’re almost 18 months into this awesome experiment. We certainly appreciate your avid readership, as it inspires us to cover all the latest in online franchise lead generation.
FranchiseHelp Announces 2021 Franchise Award Winners
FranchiseHelp is thrilled to present our annual top franchise awards! These brands have risen to the challenge and found innovative ways to thrive despite the economic and social chaos all around us. Congrats to all!