As the world's #1 convenience store, 7-Eleven is an iconic brand and a top 5 global franchise. The franchise system is turnkey -- store, land, and equipment packaged ready-to-go -- so startup takes just 3-6 months. Offers special incentives for military veterans.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Let’s be honest - you and I both know that you know 7-Eleven. It’s the world’s no. 1 convenience store and an iconic global brand
- Their franchise system is designed as a turnkey package — combining store, land and equipment — which makes for fast startup (3-6 months)
- Single store, multi-store, and business conversion (of an existing convenience store) opportunities are available
How does it make money?
- In-store sales of branded and 7-SELECT private label goods
- The stores produce revenue 24/7
Who is it for?
- A category leader like 7-Eleven is a repeatable business system built to be executed a specific way, not a blank slate for entrepreneurial creativity. The positives are a proven, step-by-step plan, extensive training and support, and built-in brand recognition and customer loyalty. The downsides are limited flexibility and room for individual creativity. So it comes down to what you want in a business.
- Ideal for people who prefer a turnkey model, meaning a franchise that is sold to a franchisee as a package, with store, land, and equipment ready for operation
- Retail, operations or management experience is a plus
- 7-Eleven makes special programs and offers available for military veterans
- The financial requirements are modest for a retail brand at $50,000 to get started
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Execute the business plan, including maintaining relevant licenses
- Manage a team of store employees
- This is a hands-on business, meaning you would be involved in overseeing day-to-day store operations or a team of managers for your stores
As a 7-Eleven Franchisee, you’ll be partnering with a brand that’s known and loved around the world. We’re also a top-five franchisor with a proven business model and more than 58,000 store locations around the globe.
**Franchise Opportunities: **
7-Eleven offers single- and multi-store franchising opportunities, plus a variety of financial incentives and programs to help turn your vision into reality. There’s a very good chance you’ll find an opportunity in your neighborhood.
We’re not only a leader in the convenience industry – we started the whole thing! If you’re interested in franchising with a world icon, here’s a glimpse at a few perks.
- We offer a gross profit split, which means your success is as important to us as it is to you.
- It’s turnkey – we provide the store, land and equipment.
- Start-up is fast (3-6 months).
- You receive extensive training and weekly support from 7-Eleven pros.
- Our Field Consultants and Operations teams offer a wealth of support and information.
- Leveraged vendor relationships mean national buying power.
- We’ve invested millions into technology that makes you succ essful.
- The revenue flows 24/7
- We’re best for military veteras!
- Our business model and training fit the experiences of a military veteran
Don’t let the money part stand in the way of a franchising career. You have options! Qualified applicants can take advantage of our internal financing program. We also offer Zero Franchise Fee stores in select markets, plus other financial support programs created to help you succeed.
7-Eleven also offers special veterans incentives and programs because we know our U.S. military veterans have the skills and experience it takes to succeed as a Franchisee.
“Franchising is a reality we never expected – and we love it! 7-Eleven incentives allow any dedicated and business-minded individual the opportunity to own a business. For us, it was an opportunity too good to pass up. We’re on a first-name basis with our customers, we love our employees and we’re proud of our store. When you love what you do, sometimes it makes it a little harder to go home at night!” – Brian and Theresa Green, military veterans, 7-Eleven Franchisees
See what 7 Eleven is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!