At Your Home
Join a recession proof industry that will guarantee you reoccurring customers while maintaining a low overhead. We provide on-site lawn mower/machinery repair as a segway to easily sell exterior home improvement and service contracts. Join us and you'll receive our complete training & full support.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$61,200 - $89,000
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Home repair and restoration company offering a range of exterior improvement services
- Some interior services also offered, including bathroom remodeling
- At Your Home partners with The Mower Man, a full-service home equipment repair service
How does it make money?
- Customers pay directly for home improvement and repair services
- At Your Home franchisees enjoy discounts on products from vendors nationwide
Who is it for?
- Tinkerers who enjoy working with equipment
- Someone very familiar with all aspects of home structures
- Business owners who enjoy traveling to their customers
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work closely with homeowner customers to assess their improvement needs
- Market and promote the franchise to attract customers in the community
- Conduct home improvements and equipment repairs as contracted
- Hire technicians as needed
We build lasting relationships in our home communities by providing a badly needed service of mower and outdoor power equipment repairs and tune-ups at their home. This allows you to sell the same clients, other services based on the relationship you have built; they already know, like and trust you. Your business can now segway into selling Service Contracts and Home Improvements such as Roofing, Window, Siding, Gutters and more.
The Ideal Candidate
Military Veterans, Police, Fireman, Tradesman or an existing complementary Business
Top Reasons You May Be Perfect For This Job
- You must like to work smart, hard and treat your clients with integrity
- Operate and build your own hometown territory
- Working for yourself, controlling your own hours
- Providing a badly needed service your customers love
- Lower operating costs once setup is done
- Build repeat yearly clients through service contracts that benefit the client
- Recession proof
- Working with the At Your Home franchisor which has over 26 years of experience perfecting the systems in place, creating our own CRM Software and winning ANGIE's List Super Service Award 5 years in a row and growing
- Great for people who like to work outside and stay fit
- Added Benefits: It can feel cathartic as you work because you are just focused on the equipment and as you complete the job you receive instant gratification. you are helping others in times of need!
Over the past 25 years, Chris Suser has built The Mower Man into the profitable, respected business it is today. After returning from Operation Desert Storm, he set out to grow the small engine repair business that he started right out of college. He attended the manufacturers’ technical schools, built a technical support network, got his Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License as he developed his administrative infrastructure. Chris’s dedication, efficiency, and reliability set him apart from the competition, and The Mower Man’s popularity grew quickly.
At Your Home Services® represents the business’s expansion into home repair and increased the visibility of their featured at-home small engine repair offerings. In addition, he began to sell small-engine service contracts. These expansion areas significantly increased profitability and addressed the seasonal nature of TheMower Man business. Customers are thrilled to have access to the same trusted team for home improvement services that they count on for their small engines.
When you join the At Your Home Services® team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
- Operational Support
- Purchasing Support
- Marketing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 2-4 weeks of training at the At Your Home Services® HQ beginning approximately 6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the At Your Home Services® team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current home improvement or small engine repair company to be under the At Your Home Services® umbrella.
When you join the At Your Home Services® team you will be given an exclusive territory based on the number of households in a specific market, as well as a geographical radius – ideally between 35,000 and 45,000 single family households in the MSA or a 20-mile radius (whichever is smaller) to develop.
At Your Home Services® is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The fee for one franchise is $25,000. Startup costs can be as low as $61,200 depending upon a number of factors.
See the chart below:
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- Higher Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
- Military Veterans, Former Police, Firemen, Tradesmen, or an existing complementary business
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!