Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Baby Safe Homes
Baby Safe Homes is a family owned and operated business founded in 1997. We are members of the International Association for Child Safety other Accredited Business Organizations and we are licensed, bonded and insured. We work closely with hospitals, pediatricians and other childcare professionals to exchange ideas and discuss the most recent child safety issues. We ensure the highest level of satisfaction through our quality workmanship, top-rated products and excellent customer service. After nearly a decade of researching products, refining our installation methods, developing a unique marketing program and streamlining the way we offer our babyproofing service, we founded Baby Safe Homes Franchise Corporation. Now we assist and train hard working, entrepreneurial-spirited individuals to build a successful business to further carryout our mission… Baby Safe Homes Franchise Corporation is the leader in providing families with an environment for their babies and toddlers to explore, learn and grow safely.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$47,650 - $130,700
A Better Franchise Offering Uniquely Positioned to Bring You Success Now
Like most successful business ventures,Baby Safe Homesis truly unique. It is different from any other child-related franchise offering…and it's better.
Most babyproofing companies limit their services to product sales only. We do much more, and that means you can too. With the help ofBaby Safe Homes, you'll be able to offer families in your area the unique consulting and solution services that are simply not available in most markets. Further, the growing trends related to children suggest that the future prospects for babyproofing services will continue to steadily increase.
Participating in This Industry Has Never Been Easier
BecauseBaby Safe HomesCorporate Office provides so many operational and administrative services to their Franchisees, starting and operating aBaby Safe Homesbusiness is affordable and manageable. In fact, most franchisees operateBaby Safe Homesbusinesses directly from their primary residences, so start up costs are less. You can begin operating aBaby Safe Homes business with no more than a minimal amount of purchased inventory, an approved vehicle and completion of our extensive training program. Once you begin operating in your area, you will enjoy tremendous support from the Corporate Office in operational areas such as:
- Accounting Support
- Marketing Support
- In-bound Telephone Call Management
- Lead Distribution
- Appointment Setting
- Merchant Account Management
- Centralized Billing
- Automatic Inventory Replenishment
- Website Services
- Technical Support
Baby Safe Homes Q&A
1. How much does a Baby Safe Homes franchise cost?
The initial Franchise Fee is $34,500.
2. What does my investment include?
The investment to open and operate a Baby Safe Homes franchise includes complete training in the Baby Safe Homes consulting, sales and installation process. As a franchisee, you will be provided with the latest franchise support technology; including a reliable infrastructure and a comprehensive marketing strategy.
3. Why should I buy a Baby Safe Homes franchise instead of another franchise?
Here are some reasons why a Baby Safe Homes franchise is right for you:
- With a decade of experience, Baby Safe Homes has an established reputation and customer base.
- Parents are willing to spend money protecting their children; and as the number of children is expected to grow to over 21 million by 2010, you are in the perfect position to establish yourself in the child safety market.
- Unfortunately, many children get seriously injured by everyday household items because the appropriate child safety products are not easily found and installed.
- This is a unique opportunity to experience financial success and personal fulfillment by helping parents protect their most precious possession, their children.
4. What type of background do I need to run a successful Baby Safe Homes franchise?
A successful Baby Safe Homes franchisee can be anyone from a multitude of backgrounds. Baby Safe Homes will provide you with the proper training and education on the latest child safety practices. If you aren't handy with tools, don't worry. Our complete training program will teach you the skills you will need to properly install and service every product we sell. We do ask, however, that you are dedicated to customer service and that you find joy in making a house safe for children.
5. What level of commitment do I need to dedicate to my Baby Safe Homes franchise?
Baby Safe Homes offers a very high level of flexibility and autonomy that will allow you to manage your franchise in a way that works best for you. That includes working independently or hiring support staff and/or additional consultants / installers.
6. Does Baby Safe Homes offer protected territories?
Yes, your awarded territory is yours to exclusively market your business.
7. What equipment and supplies do I need to start a Baby Safe Homes franchise?
As a new Franchisee, it is required that you possess an approved vehicle for exclusive use with your Baby Safe Homes business. While many new Franchisees may already own an adequate vehicle, it may be necessary to purchase or lease a proper vehicle. Additionally, it is required that each Franchisee purchase initial inventory adequate to begin operations in their Territory.
Please note this franchise is not accepting inquiries from CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA, or WI., Interested parties should have at least $50,000 to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!