Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Bach To Rock
B2R’s unique method is based on the knowledge that students learn best when they join together to play the music they like the most. That’s why we use special arrangements of the music of our time and combine individual lessons with band instruction. Weekly “jam sessions” lead to Battles of the Bands and recording sessions in B2R Studios, our own professional recording facilities. B2R also holds regularly scheduled public concerts that encourage students to become seasoned performers. These creative group activities foster teamwork, build self-esteem and motivate students to perfect their musicianship through independent practice.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$40,000 - $294,700
Units in operation
The B2R Method
At B2R, we believe that:
* Learning to play music should be fun. It's called 'play' for a reason.
* Students feel motivated by playing with their peers.
* A student's individual music instruction should be supplemented by jam sessions and playing in a band.
* Like a sports team, a band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem, promotes peer recognition, and leads to lasting friendships.
- Students learn faster playing music they like, whether it's Rock or Bach. And the technical foundation is the same.
- Students are motivated to learn from when they see early results and have an exciting, achievable goal.
- Introducing toddlers and very young children to music instruction, rhythm, and motion supports cognitive development, learning, and motor skills.
Why Choose Bach To Rock?
Now is the time to join one of the hottest industries and one of the fastest growing companies. Music has never been more central to popular culture. From television shows like American Idol, America's Got Talent and Glee, to video games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, America's never been more addicted to music.
The proliferation of music in pop culture and evidence of its impact upon cognitive development have driven steady increases in the number of people participating in school music activities, private lessons and musical instrument ownership. And Bach to Rock, America's Music School, is poised to meet this growing demand.
We seek leaders with strong management or business backgrounds. Although music experience or ability is not necessary, a desire to succeed and have fun while doing it is.
- The ability to create a team of energetic, dependable and committed musicians to make great things happen is essential.
- This is the opportunity to build a business that fits your personal goals and lifestyle.
- If you seek to become more connected to your community, helping kids, seniors, and adults have fun through music, then Bach to Rock is right for you.
- If you have the ability to sell and persuade, the keen talent to manage people and the strong desire to succeed, then Bach to Rock is right for you.
B2R offers individual music lessons on a variety of instruments, as well as voice lessons. At B2R, we teach music theory by employing both traditional and innovative techniques to help kids develop their music skills. Individual music lessons are just a part of our comprehensive music program. Playing in a band and participating in jam sessions are also key components of our curriculum and music program. When students have achieved basic skills with an instrument, they are eligible to join a band — and we encourage them to do so. We match the playing level of the student with the appropriate band. Our students also have access to a professional recording studio at every site. Our curriculum in recording arts and audio technology program includes classes in both theory and practice.
Bach To Rock is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, D.C.
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!