Bark Busters Home Dog Training
Bark Busters was founded in Australia in 1989 by Sylvia Wilson, a former manager of an animal shelter, and her husband, Danny. Wilson's aim was to create a program that would help owners better deal with their dog's behavior problems. The Wilsons began franchising their in-home obedience training service in Sydney, Australia in 1994, eventually expanding the system into New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States (where they began franchising in 2000).
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$50,600 - $69,100
Units in operation
Top Dogs Wanted
Are you the leader of the pack? Imagine being taught the secrets to train a dog in only two hours, to change completely its behavior, and to provide a previously stressed household with peaceful bliss. Bark Busters is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a difference in your own life and in the lives of dogs and people everywhere.
We Are Looking For Entrepreneurs Who:
- are passionate about business and dogs
- desire a flexible lifestyle
- have great people and communication skills
- want to make a positive impact in their community
A Huge Industry - Growing Faster Than Ever
The market for dog training services is enormous. Dog owners are willing to pay for effective, quality services, not only for their own benefit, but also out of respect for their neighbors. A dog behaving badly is socially unacceptable. This demand creates a unique recession-resistant industry that will continue to grow each year.
- The pet industry is the 7th largest industry in the US (bigger than jewelry, candy, toys, or hardware industries)
- Americans spend over $42 billion on their pets each year, with projected spending at over $52 billion by 2010
- There are 70 million dogs in the US today (and most need training!)
Bark Busters is positioned as the industry leader, with NO direct competitors of similar scale.
As the world's largest dog training company, Bark Busters are the undisputed leaders of the pack.
A Better Business Through Better Service
Bark Busters provide a unique service to their customers, unlike any other training available today. Our unique methodology was developed based on the natural psychology of dogs, and has earned the SPCA International Award of "Best Trainers" - an award that no other trainers have ever received. Stand out from the rest of the pack with world class training and customer service.
- Humane: Bark Busters methods are non-physical and based on how dogs would naturally train one another in a pack setting.
- Convenient: In-home training is convenient for customers, less stressful for dogs.
- Immediate results: Most customers see results in just one 2-3 hour training session.
- World class customer service: Bark Busters life-of-the-dog guarantee ensures customers will always have the support and assistance they need.
- Bark Busters has successfully trained over 500,000 dogs across the world.
- Training is effective for any dog, any age, any issue.
Top Dog Training
Yes, we provide the most unique and effective dog training and behavioral system in the world. But that's not enough. You also need to know how to effectively find your customers, make the sale and manage relationships to be truly successful. Our comprehensive initial training is tailored to teach you all of these skills and more. Prior experience is not required, as the initial training and ongoing coaching will provide you with all the tools and experience you will need.
- Comprehensive training: A three-week training academy will give you the hands-on learning you need to become a certified trainer.
- Comprehensive marketing launch: Jump-start your business with a full marketing launch, including media coverage, press relations and referral introductions.
- Ongoing support: Onsite assistance and mentoring programs, discussion groups and advanced training classes provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
A Blue-Ribbon Brand
You will be proud to own this business. Bark Busters is highly recognized for its quality and expertise, for both the service we provide dog owners and the support we provide our franchise system.
- Best of the Best, (SPCA International): This honor was bestowed upon Bark Busters by the SPCA International for our global excellence in dog behavioral training. No other company or dog trainer has received this award
1 Pet Service Franchise in America, (Entrepreneur magazine, 2007): This recognition of Bark Busters USA is a tribute to the skill and dedication of our franchisees across the US.
- Top Pet Franchise, (Franchise Business Review): In a survey of franchisee satisfaction, Bark Busters was given top rankings by our franchise owners. In fact, 94% of franchise owners rated Bark Busters as an exceptional business opportunity.
About Bark Busters
Bark Busters was founded in 1989 by Sylvia and Danny Wilson in Wollongong, Australia, 50 miles south of Sydney. Currently, Bark Busters has now expanded into over 40 states with 255+ franchises in the US and over 420 franchises across 10 countries including Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Japan, Taiwan, Israel, Canada and here in the United States.
Make The Move Today!
It's time to take the lead. Time to invest your resources and use your skills and experience to start your own business. A business that will raise your status in the community and reward you year after year. Take control of your life today by learning more about becoming a Bark Busters franchise owner.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!