BeeSafe Lawns is an organic lawn care management business serving commercial, residential, and local government customers. The system is ideal for entrepreneurs with a strong belief in organic products and a healthy environment. BeeSafe has low startup costs and no ongoing royalties.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- BeeSafe Lawns is an organic lawn care and management business
- Serves commercial, residential and municipal government customers
How does it make money?
- Customers contract for BeeSafe's lawn care services
- Upsells of BeeSafe products
Who is it for?
- Those with belief in organic products and a healthy environment
- Someone who prefers a business that allows them to work from home and outdoors
- Those seeking low startup costs and no ongoing royalties
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with home and business owners as well as municipalities
- Hire and manage a team to apply the BeeSafe Lawn process and products
BeeSafe® Organic Lawn Management, a division of Natural Technologies, Inc is projecting to have 500 locations in North America by 2020. The Organic segment of lawn care is rapidly becoming the go-to method for the treatment of municipalities, commercial and residential lawn care in a 67 Billion dollar lawn care industry.
BeeSafe® provides an excellent opportunity for an Authorized Applicator to participate in one of the fastest-growing trends in the residential service industry: Organic lawn and landscape management.
The BeeSafe system allows certified applicators the ability to address the demand while keeping systems, employee retention, profitability and sustainable growth at the forefront of operations.
****Why Choose Us
BeeSafe has spent years developing and perfecting a high quality product and organic system concept that mitigates the risk factors associated with building a business.
The BeeSafe® 6-step patent pending organic lawn care system is manufactured to assure that the highest quality standards are met.
The BeeSafe® system is designed to offer you and your customer a standardized result. The consistency of application allows you to confidently market and treat lawns without the concerns, call backs or service challenges. The BeeSafe® system can be applied in a manner similar to traditional fertilization programs.
**Low Initial Investment **
BeeSafe® allows you to join an explosive network with minimal initial investment. Authorized Applicators are required to cover their initial training and licensing fee for the time spent at the Organic Lawn Care Institute (plus cover travel and lodging expenses) and make an investment in product. We do not require you to buy any special equipment.
In contrast to lawn care franchises and some other lawn care business opportunities where the investment can range anywhere from $30,000 to $200,000 (and the company collects royalties on your gross sales), you will never have to pay a royalty or annual fee!
**BeeSafe® Authorized Applicator Opportunity Provides Individuals and
- A tested and proven product, process and practices
- Initial and continuous training and development
- Professional educational promotional materials
- Product Discounts
- Emerging brand awareness
- Ongoing support and education
- Discounts with suppliers and marketing resources
- Ability to differentiate your business from your competitors by offering a proven and cost effective organic solution
- Get out of the hyper-competitive “rat race” of offering commodity services
- Build your base of customers
- Interaction with other Authorized Applicators in the BeeSafe® family
- Application best practices and technical support manuals
- Proprietary business management software
Our Strategic Objective
Our goal is to help you successfully launch, build and sustain your organic program with our tested practices. You don’t have to make the mistakes of a trial and error period. We have created ways to reduce the learning curve. The recipe has been perfected and is ready for skilled minds and hands to put it into action.
Business Tools and Branding
NTI is dedicated to the brand awareness of its subsidiaries, divisions. We commission marketing and PR consultants and establish third party relationships to lead brand-building initiatives to educate consumers and commercial end- users.
Structured classes, seminars, bi-monthly webinars, dealer manuals and application guides serve as the bedrock of the dealer training and development. All education is offered through NTI’s Organic Lawn Care Institute, a high education platform established to educate authorized applicators and consumers.
Once our leadership team completes orientation training, a qualified NTI representative will be assigned to help you jump start your organic program and get your people up to speed.
**Typical Profile of an Authorized Applicator
- Process/System oriented
- Possesses sales and business acumen
- Professional Company image
- High ethical standards
- Strong company consumerism policies
- Driven to exceed customers' expectations
- Passion for the home services/lawn care industry
- Successful business history
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy
See what BeeSafe Lawns is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!