Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Bennies is an innovative breakfast, lunch, and coffee restaurant concept selling franchises in Colorado. This soon-to-be fast-growing franchise offers owner-operators lower upfront investment costs and a faster ROI. The menu offers delicious, French-Canadian-inspired food customers love. The business model is simple to execute and generates excellent financial results. Unlike other restaurant franchises, owners can still maintain a healthy work-life balance as they grow a successful business. Franchisees will receive personalized, one-on-one coaching by the founders for site selection, development, training, launch, and ongoing operations.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$120,000 - $219,000
Own a Bennies Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- An affordable, profitable breakfast, lunch, and coffee restaurant franchise that's proven to consistenly grow and generate profit
- Operated in smaller physical locations with limited hours
- A different way of preparing food and a simpler business model that enables entrepreneurs to quickly grow a thriving restaurant
How does it make money?
- Food and beverage sales for dine-in and takeout
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs with a higher risk tolerance, who want to be in on the ground floor of an exciting, new organization they can influence
- Owner-operators with previous management and food service experience, who thrive in high-paced environments
- Leaders who enjoy serving others, care about contributing to their communities, and want to be home for dinner every night
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Launch a fun, welcoming restaurant that will quickly become a local favorite
- Use a proven cooking and customer service system that attracts and retains loyal customers
- Learn and implement one of the most effective restaurant marketing methods available
Coffee Breakfast and Lunch
The breakfast and lunch restaurant sector is lucrative and expanding. There’s a valuable market opportunity for restaurants that embrace simplicity and focus on delivering consistently great food.
Bennies uses quality ingredients and combines them with creativity and care. We apply innovative cooking techniques that don’t require a lot of expertise and expensive equipment.
Bennies was first launched in the Tri-Lakes YMCA in Monument, Colorado in June 2021. Since then, we have steadily grown from a few customers to hundreds that visit each day. Our entire operation is led by Founder and Chef, Caroline Bilodeau. Bennies business model has produced measurable, repeatable results at two other restaurant locations.
We're looking for some courageous entrepreneurs who want to join us and grow something new and better in the restaurant industry….all while maintaining a positive balance between your home and work life.
Why Franchise With Bennies
Bennies is about simplicity and execution. We'll provide you with a proven business blueprint and lots of direct support. Previously, our management team launched and ran several franchises in the women's health industry, and founded three different restaurants. We've incorporated lessons we learned as successful franchisees, and from several startups.
We've been in your shoes, we know how to navigate the challenges, and we're committed to helping you along the way.
What can you expect from Bennies?
- LOWER UPFRONT INVESTMENT: You'll require a smaller physical space to launch your Bennies café and less equipment. Your launch period will be faster so you'll start generating revenue more quickly. Small bonus = no marketing fees.
- THE MENU: If there's a secret to Bennies success, it starts with excellent food and ends with friendly customer service. You'll quickly learn how to prepare delicious dishes using simple cooking techniques and recipes. Formal culinary training is not required which means it's easier to hire and train staff.
- RESTAURANT OWNERSHIP THAT'S MORE ENJOYABLE: You'll be running a thriving restaurant but your average workday starts at 7:00am and finishes by 3:00pm. This concept is easier to manage, offers a lot of flexibility, and produces a valuable long-term investment.
If maximizing revenue is your goal, add operating days, extend hours, or expand the menu.
Training and Support
We provide one-on-one coaching from a team who is absolutely committed to your success. You'll be one of the first franchisees in our network. You'll be making a sizeable investment in money and time. You need this venture to work and we need to help you.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING: Training includes hands-on learning at our location and yours. We'll be there supporting you from your site selection and buildout to your pre- and grand opening.
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT: We include ongoing support for: unit operations, staff training, customer service, product ordering, and more.
- MARKETING SUPPORT: Our food produces fantastic word-of-mouth buzz and organic referrals with minimal marketing dollars. We also provide marketing content, website support, and social media assistance.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Continuous improvement is a daily discipline we strive to exemplify. Whether it's discovering new ideas for enhancing unit-level profitability, improving workplace culture, or incorporating your feedback and suggestions, our goal is to help our franchisees create wildly successful businesses.
Let's Talk About The Risks
There is notable risk for any entrepreneur starting a new business. With a new franchise system like Bennies, that risk may be even higher.
You won't be buying into one of Jimmy John's 2,700 sandwich franchises. You won't have access to a large corporate infrastructure that's been around for years. Initially, you won't have other franchisees to collaborate with.
But there are also advantages to getting in on the ground floor. For example:
- You'll work directly with our founders
- We're highly incented to help you succeed
- Your input will influence the direction of the Bennies franchise system
- As a smaller organization, we're able to be more responsive and attentive
This is the perfect business for trailblazing entrepreneurs, comfortable with risk, who want to help build something new. Owner-operators who enjoy following processes and love to serve will thrive.
- Have some food service experience
- Are hard-working, resilient, and like high-paced environments
- Have experience leading and managing teams
- Understand business and financial management
Want to learn more? Ask for more information today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!