Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza serves feel-good food and inspired beverages for people who want something fast, fresh and delicious. A ski trip to the mountains was the genesis for creating a comfortable, casual place that was easy and fun to run. Our successful, award-winning concept is now ready to hit the big time with franchise opportunities in exclusive territories throughout the U.S. Learn why a Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise is truly a mouth-watering opportunity.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$793,998 - $1,258,198
Units in operation
About Us Brixx Wood Fired Pizza looks as good on the plate as it does on paper. Our handcrafted meals use the highest quality ingredients, and everything we serve is made from scratch. No wonder everyone from foodies to families comes to Brixx for delicious, healthy, budget-friendly food that's fun!
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza was founded in the historic Dilworth neighborhood of Charlotte, NC, in 1998. Brixx serves feel-good food – brick oven pizza, salads, pastas, sandwiches & wraps. Although the full-service experience at Brixx is relaxed and approachable, it was created by applying fine dining techniques to casual cuisine. And, the natural flavors of the wood used in the oven, infuse our house made dough and breads with incredible natural flavor.
In additional to our regular menu, Brixx offers vegetarian, vegan and gluten- free menu items, as well. We've found that appealing to guests of all tastes puts Brixx "at the head of the table" as families and friends, especially those with specific dietary restrictions, decide where to dine.
Finally, beer and wine are key factors of our success at Brixx … and were part of the plan from day one. In fact the name "Brixx" was inspired by the term "brix," a unit of measure for the amount of sugar held in a wine grape's juice. We serve over 20 craft beers and an impressive array of well-chosen, affordable wines.
To date, there are 21 Brixx locations across NC, SC, VA and TN. Franchise operations began in earnest in 2006.
Why Brixx Pizza, beer and wine food never goes out of style – and, Brixx has the numbers to prove it. Brixx has:
- A proven business model with broad market appeal
- Strong lunch, dinner and evening dayparts, with proven late night dining/bar business 7 nights a week
- Average Unit Volume of $1.85 million for 3,500 square feet
- Company average 21% cost of goods sold
- Twenty percent of sales from craft beers, with margins at an incredible 75 percent
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, resulting in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
- Greater purchasing power as we expand into new markets
- A core group of training managers, most of whom have 10+ years' experience with the concept, as well as guidance as requested from the original ownership group
The Brixx concept has consistently allowed us to adjust with changing tastes and dietary trends, engaging new and existing customers, while maintaining the core menu offerings that bring in regulars multiple times a week.
In addition to pizza, craft beers are the fastest growing segment in the alcohol category.* The stats look even better when you're talking about a Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise. Each Brixx location is given flexibility to adjust its own beer and wine menu to suit its customer base and geographic location, taking full advantage of relationships with small, hip, local/regional breweries. In this way, they offer their customers a dynamic beer list that keeps them coming in to see what's new and exciting to try.
All of this is done in a family-friendly environment during lunch and regular dinner hours, where adults can enjoy great food and spirits, while kids are happy and entertained.
*Brewers Association, 2006
Training and Support We work very hard to make running our restaurants easy.
As seasoned restaurant owner/operators in the fine dining category, we knew exactly what we wanted when we opened—and what we didn't. So we purposely eliminated many of the things that make running a restaurant so demanding, keeping our food, beverage and inventory costs low. We trimmed ticket times to 10-12 minutes and structured the operations to make the workweeks more attractive than other restaurant/bar concepts. As a Brixx pizza franchise owner, you benefit from our ten-year track record running over a dozen Brixx.
- Real Estate Support: We provide Brixx Pizza franchisees with guidance on syncing the architectural design of our storefronts to the local upscale neighborhoods. Whether it's a new build or a conversion, our designers can help create footprints to work as freestanding, urban in-line, or anchors in AAA real estate lifestyle centers.
- Operations Support: Our 10+ years of running our own locations means you benefit when you open your own Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise.
- Comprehensive guidance to get you up and running
- Complete package of startup materials
- Design, architectural and décor assistance
- Help in staging a successful Grand Opening
- On-site training at opening
- Continual access to resources and our training and support center
Sales and Marketing:
- Brand guide and online toolkit to help you leverage the power of the Brixx brand
- Access to proven promotional strategies
- Library of promotional materials, including print advertising, direct mail, flyers, broadcast materials and more
- Marketing, advertising and public relations guidance
- Online marketing through our corporate website, social media and e-mail
- Scheduled visits from our field representatives
- Direct phone support from our home office
- Newsletters and updates
- System-wide conference calls, meetings and seminars tailored to your needs
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!