Budget Blinds is a custom window covering franchise that offers convenient shop-at-home service for window coverings and home décor accessories. Franchise owners provide expert in-home design consultation, measuring and installation, and an unbeatable No Questions Asked Warranty on their products.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$125,400 - $254,400
Units in operation
Own a Budget Blinds Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Largest window covering franchise in North America with over 1,100 franchise territories, serving 10,000 cities
- Offers custom solutions that consumers cannot get anywhere else, including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery
- Add-ons include motorization and complete home automation
- FranchiseHelp 2019 Top Established Franchise award winner
How does it make money?
- Sales of an array of window coverings customized for clients' needs
- Installation and service of window products for ultimate customer convenience
- Additional sales of accessories such as rugs, pillows, screens and bedding
- Additional revenue stream with their Commercial Division
Who is it for?
- Self-starters with positive attitudes
- Entrepreneurial individuals with a knack for sales and customer service
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with residential and commercial clients to determine window covering needs
- Travel to clients' homes and businesses to install and service products
Budget Blinds® is the largest custom window covering company in North America, and a member of a family of brands under the umbrella of Home Franchise Concepts® (HFC), parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies. As a franchising expert, Budget Blinds is dedicated to helping people go into business for themselves and to help them grow their home-based franchise business to be as successful as possible.
Budget Blinds launched in 1992 in Orange County, CA. Budget Blinds is the proven leader in custom window coverings across North America, with nearly 1,100 territories serving over 8,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our franchise owners provide expert in-home design consultation, measuring and installation, and an unbeatable No Questions Asked Warranty on our products.
Budget Blinds franchise owners include pioneers who have been with the brand for over 20 years, legacy owners who joined their family and now run the business, Veterans who served to help protect our freedoms and are now enjoying being an entrepreneur, and many others like you, with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to own their own business.
Budget Blinds is Proud to Receive These Awards & Accolades
- Ranked #17 on Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list 2020
- Ranked #7 on Entrepreneur Top Franchises for Veterans list 2020
- Ranked #1 in Category on Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list 2020
- Ranked on Entrepreneur’s Top Growth Franchise list 2020
- Ranked on Entrepreneur’s Hottest Industries Today list 2020
Budget Blinds Partners with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
With the buying power of our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, we partnered with HGTV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to drive strong brand awareness and equity for the Budget Blinds name and to further reinforce that we are the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America.
Regardless of the economy, homeowners are continuously sprucing up their homes, making this one of the top home based franchise opportunities.
- Significant Retail Window industry growth is expected again in 2018, with considerable increase in the consumption of blinds and shades through 2022**
- From 2017 to 2022, retail sales of hard window coverings in the U.S. are projected to grow by an average 4.0% per year, reaching $6.53 billion in the latter year.**
- From 2017 to 2022, retail sales of soft window coverings (including hardware) in the U.S. will grow by an average 4.1% per year, reaching $5.77 billion in 2022.**
- 6 out of 7 window coverings sold are in established homes.
- In our experience the average homeowner changes their window coverings every 3-5 years.
**Sundale Industry Research, 2018.
Budget Blinds is a work-at home franchise business with no inventory, quick ramp-up, and attractive cash flow.
HAVE THE EXPERTISE OF THE #1 WINDOW COVERINGS FRANCHISE TO GUIDE YOU
Budget Blinds believes that solid initial and on-going training are key to the growth of your Budget Blinds home based franchise. It starts with a two-week comprehensive franchise training session that includes:
- Office set-up
- Local area marketing
- Product knowledge
- Overcoming sales objections
When looking for our next great franchisee, we pay attention to driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales expertise, and a passion for customer service. Our ideal franchise owner is collaborative and eager to learn the ropes about owning their own business. You will benefit from our unwavering support in everything from marketing to operations.