Building Kidz Schools
Building Kidz is the industry leader in profitable, socially conscious early childhood education franchises. Their franchisees are able to leverage the proprietary systems and curriculum of Building Kidz Worldwide to own a profitable and rewarding preschool and childcare business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$214 - $867,000
Units in operation
Own a Building Kidz Schools Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Preschool with optional infant, toddler, and afterschool care
How does it make money?
- Families pay for children's participation in educational programming
Who is it for?
- People looking for a business that is full-time, socially committed and educationally focused
- Someone who can manage the day to day operations of a business including HR, marketing, and community involvement
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a preschool and supplemental education center
- Oversee management (Director) and assist in the managing of the staff
- Manage the day-to-day “business” side of the preschool
- Spearhead marketing and community engagement
Building Kidz is a one-of-a-kind franchise in the preschool space. No other franchise offers:
1. Our level of social commitment. We, the franchisor, use 25% of our profits to help underprivileged children.
2. Our level of sustainability. Demand has been steadily increasing due to increased dual-parent workforce participation, changes in the family structure, and increased awareness by parents of the importance of early childhood education. Now, as the economy continues to evolve into a hybrid of office and home based work, demand for socialization and early education services is skyrocketing.
3. Our level of profitability. According to our Franchise Disclosure Document, or franchisee’s EBIDTA margins outstrip the industry average over 2 to 1.
What Sets Us Apart
The key differentiators of Building Kidz Schools are the proprietary and proven curriculum which intelligently integrates Performing Arts to enhance academic excellence, margins more than double the industry average, and a commitment to a collaborative culture which creates a partnership between parents, staff, and our franchisees.
We also focus on the development of the “whole child” in a world class, safe, and nurturing academic setting with a specialization in Performing Arts. Our creative philosophy is stitched throughout our curriculum which we customize to meet the specific needs of every child.
Why Building Kidz?
Flexible Business Model
• From traditional pre-school space to non-traditional space such as shopping centers or civic organizations (i.e. churches)
• Multiple Engagement Opportunities: From acquisition and conversion to “ground up”
• Wide Capacity and Services Range: From 50 children to 200+ and expansion of services beyond ages 2-6 to infants and after school care
• Proven model that exceeds industry profitability by 2X
• Outstanding at maximizing capacity, minimizing costs, while maintaining excellent level of care
• 40-point marketing framework that is then customized to your local market. We also have national marketing with mixed media messaging that our franchisees can use locally, and we have a heavy social media presence.
• Focused on academic enhancement
• Unique deployment of performing arts to improve cognitive functions
• Whole Child Development: emotional, social, cognitive, physical, and communication
• Mutual engagement from day one to ensure proper site location development, licensing, and timely opening
• Consistent oversight from corporate to reduce liability and improve operations
• Over 90% retention for both our staff and children
• Enabling franchisor to set aside 25% of their profits to benefit underprivileged children
• Prepare children for academic and social success
• Benefit parents and communities through your world-class school