Caring For People Services
The demand for in home care services that help preserve independence for an aging population has never been greater. In addition, our services help families that are struggling to provide appropriate levels of care for their aging loved ones meet all their commitments.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Provides a broad range of non-medical services for people in need right in their homes
- Services include companionship, housekeeping, errands, transportation, personal care and much more
How does it make money?
- Clients and/or their families pay directly for care services
Who is it for?
- Believers in the importance of companionship
- Someone who enjoys spending time with seniors
- Trustworthy people who work well with people in vulnerable situations
- Someone who enjoys a variety of tasks in their daily work
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Partner with clients and their families in assessing daily needs
- Spend quality time with clients to improve their lives
- Promote your franchise to build ongoing client base
Welcome to Caring for People Services
CFPS was one of the first companies to enter the in home care industry. We have the compassion for people who don’t need an institutional setting, but still need some assistance to live at home.
A Stay At Home Care Company Developed And Managed For The Long Term
Caring for People Services is a stay at home care company founded and managed by people who have made their careers in home care and health care. We’re not a big franchise company that followed others into this popular industry. Franchising is simply the business strategy we utilize to grow the Caring for People Services brand.
John Walker worked very hard to comprehend every element of the ned and sustainable before trying to expand it. As he began to franchise, John also assembled a management team with rich in home care and health care experience. This provided a stable foundation for the franchise. It also nurtured its growth into the organization it has become.stay at home care industry before starting Caring for People Services. Thanks to unique insights provided by his own personal experience, he made sure his business model was ho
The Business Case
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Caring For People Services franchised business is from $59,280 to $69,100. This includes an initial fee of $45,000 that must be paid to the franchisor
- Favorable Demographics and Trends - An aging population, shorter hospital stays and a preference for aging at home are fueling the demand for in-home senior services.
- Technology Resistant - The internet cannot provide care and it can't be outsourced overseas. Technology certainly plays a role in our business, but care must be provided by compassionate caregivers.
- Repeat Business - Clients don't typically hire us for just one day. They hire us to fulfill a family need on an ongoing basis. The case may only last a few weeks or it may last for years. Each client represents a recurring revenue stream.
- No Retail Location or Inventory - Caring for People Services franchisees operate our of small, affordable, professional offices. Our main mptoduct is care, so there's no costly inventory that can eventually become obsolete
- A Winning Culture - When you speak with our management team and our franchisees, you'll see firsthand the winning culture that all of us enjoy at Caring for People Services. We encourage franchisee involvement at every level because we know when we work together, we can be an even stronger force in the marketplace.
- Comparably Small Investment
In Home Care Franchising Training and Support
Franchisee training is held once a month at the Caring for People Services Corporate Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. It is our goal to provide support and services to you with the highest level of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Caring for People Services takes the partnership we form with our franchisees very seriously; it is the foundation of our sucess.
Caring for People Services has specific in home care training requirements which are mandatory before opening for business. The Orientation Training is also a necessity for meeting insurance underwriting requirements and complying with Caring for People Services standards. The training will prepare the prospective franchisee for industry work as well as promote efficient business operations.
From lead generation programs and cutting-edge technology to branding campaigns and customizable marketing tools, our support is second to none. Comprehensive training and ongoing support will keep you and your staff knowledgeable and competitive at startup and beyond.
Our potential is limited only by the creativity of our management and the vision of our owners.
See what Caring For People Services is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!