Christian Brothers Automotive
A trusted name in the auto repair industry for over 30 years, Christian Brothers is a franchise opportunity that respects your faith, your family, and your employees and is focused on spiritual wellbeing — not just the bottom line. Find out more about the “Nice Difference” that makes us unique.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$458,950 - $555,350
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Full-service automotive service and repair
- Provides any and all car needs, from simple tune-ups to complete diagnostics and service
- Prides itself on honest, friendly service
- Also features patient customer training in care and service of their vehicles
How does it make money?
- Direct payment for labor for contracted automotive service
- Sales of replacement parts as needed and agreed upon
Who is it for?
- Someone who enjoys helping customers keep their cars in tip-top running condition
- Franchisees who enjoy working with and being around cars
- Adept managers who can comfortable oversee a high volume retail automotive service shop
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee day-to-day operation of a full-service automotive repair station
- Work closely with customers in assessing their car repair needs
- Work directly on cars and their operating systems, as desired
- Hire and supervise management, customer service and auto technician personnel as needed
An Automotive Repair Franchise With a Nice Difference®
Winning in business and living out your faith are not mutually exclusive.
With a Christian Brothers Automotive franchise, not only can you do both - it’s our way of doing business. Here’s a quick glance at why Christian Brothers is consistently ranked a Top 50 Franchise:
- We don’t get royalties until you do - our royalty split happens after all expenses are covered. So yes, we have skin in the game too.
- We don’t need you to know cars - we need you to have a strong and proven leadership background and a drive to be the best in whatever you do.
- We’ve never closed a location or defaulted on an SBA loan - which makes it easier for you to get financing.
- We invest in the real estate and construction - so your investment can focus on the business itself.
- We’re closed on weekends - almost unheard of in the auto industry - so that our franchisees, their teams and their customers can all spend time away from work with their families.
So a little bit about us. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 when founder and CEO/President Mark Carr recognized a clear void in the car repair industry: honest, trustworthy and transparent relationships with customers. Our founding principle comes from Matthew 22:39, to “love your neighbor as yourself.” To CBA, this means our focus is serving our customers and our communities. From the first location, our model has been put to the test and proven through over 165 locations and 24 states.
The total investment for a Christian Brothers franchise is between $458,950 and $555,350. 82-83% of the investment is typically financed over a 10-year period using Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. This allows you as the franchisee to start the business with the initial liquid capital of $85,000 and a net worth of at least $250,000.
Christian Brothers Automotive makes a significant upfront investment in purchasing the land and building the location. This allows us to focus on candidates with the driven and entrepreneurial mindset, even if they have modest assets.
In addition to the land and building, our home office provides an invaluable investment into our franchisees through extensive training and support. We don’t require automotive industry knowledge, in fact, we even seek those from other industries intentionally, instead wanting a candidate who possesses a strong business background with proven leadership experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. But don’t worry - we don’t send you to open on day 1 without the knowledge you need. You’ll receive hands on training at our home office, an assigned current franchisee mentor, and ongoing training and support throughout your tenure. Our home office provides support for all facets of your business and we’re just a phone call away.
How to get started:
As a candidate, you’ll go through our mutual evaluation and selection process. It’s just as important for you to get to know us as it is for us to get to know you. We think this shows our honest and transparent approach to the franchisee/franchisor relationship, setting us both up for success.
See what Christian Brothers Automotive is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!