Clearette Electronic Cigarette
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a dealership with minimal money down and financing options for those who qualify. Clearette electronic cigarettes practically sell themselves, with over 1 million customers, and a rapidly expanding reputation for being the best.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
Become a Clearette Independent Distributor
Rated one of the fastest growing companies in the United States for 2014, Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company is offering both aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs the opportunity to run their own business as an independent distributor. Established in 2011, Clearette has been successfully providing a lifestyle alternative for smokers and non-smokers alike who wish to indulge their senses with no ash, no tar and no carcinogens.
Why the Electronic Cigarette Industry?
The electronic cigarette/vapor products industry is the fastest growing in the world, with U.S. retail salesalone growing almost 600% year over year from $300 million in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2013! There are 42 million smokers in just the United States where electronic cigarette sales are projected to hit $10 billion by 2017 and $100-$300 billion over the next decade*.
Why Choose Clearette?
Clearette has the most diversified product line versus any other brand on the market and has beenconsistently rated #1 in electronic cigarette and vapor products by industry leading websites andpublications.
- Clearette E-Hookah “#1 Hookah Pen of 2014” by VaporInformer.com
- “Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette” by E-Cigarette Market Place
- “Closest Taste to a Tobacco Cigarette” Award by Electronic Cigarette Consumer Reviews
- Clearette Light Rated as “Preferred E-Cig Brand Among Women” by ECigReviewCentral.com
A recent study conducted by Clearette at the retail level has shown that 92% of users that buy the product for the first time wind up becoming repeat purchasers. Clearette products are competitively priced while maintaining extremely attractive margins for both distributors and retailers.
- The opportunity with Clearette provides a scalable business model with uncapped revenuepotential.
- Choice of territory based on availability including account acquisition and relationshipmanagement.
- Proven system that has been effectively working throughout the U.S. and the U.K. regardless ofprior distribution experience.
Technology to Maximize ROI
Clearette provides some advanced technology systems including a Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) to help effectively manage your business on the go and maximize profits by streamlining tasks and planning your route.
Back office access with a unique user ID to the Clearette Dealer site allows you to quickly and efficiently fulfill orders as you receive them.
*Source: Wells Fargo
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!