Creative World School
Creative World’s mission is to establish superior childcare facilities that provide young children with challenging and rewarding early childhood experiences. Creative World offers franchisees protected territory and assistance with site selection, building plans, and contractor selection. Creative World franchisees receive discounted equipment and supplies and marketing and operations support.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$2,000,000 - $4,000,000
Units in operation
Who Are We?
Creative World School began nearly 40 years ago with the increasing importance of early childhood education in mind. Founders Billie and Duane McCabe started Creative World School in Missouri in 1970 and their vision was quickly embraced. Creative World School® began franchising in 2000 to help further meet the demand for superior early childhood learning centers. Creative World School® continues as a family business as Billie and Duane’s daughters (who grew up attending Creative World Schools) further the Creative World tradition and proudly work in the company. Today, youngest daughter Dr. Marianne Whitehouse, combines the experience of being raised in a Creative World School® environment with her doctorate in Early Childhood and Elementary Education in her position as President of Creative World School® Franchising.
As a Creative World School® franchisee you will:
- Be part of a successful organization that is a leader within the early childhood education field.
- Be in business for yourself while receiving assistance with site selection, construction, financing, day-to-day operations, marketing and more.
- Avoid the risks of starting a new business by yourself.
- Have the training, curriculum and guidance to succeed.
- Make a difference in young people's lives as you educate tomorrow's leaders.
Creative World School® currently owns and operates 11 schools and our franchisees operate an additional ten schools in four states. This past year alone, more than 4,000 families chose Creative World School® to educate and care for their young children and that number continues to grow. Creative World School® is looking for committed, caring people that share our vision and want to carry it into the future.
Creative World School® believes in everyday excellence. High standards and dedication to quality are woven into every aspect of the Creative World School® environment, curriculum and operations. All corporate and franchised Creative World schools seek accreditation after their first anniversary.
Spacious classrooms are organized with the young child in mind. The Creative World curriculum encourages children’s interests and curiosity. We endeavor to inspire a love of learning from an early age. Rich learning stations invite children to create and construct playfully.
Creative World School® has developed a unique space called the Exploratorium™ – a two-story atrium within each school where imagination is the focus. This energetic and interactive space is the foundation for the Creative World School® curriculum and the centerpiece of each building.
The Exploratorium™ program recognizes the individuality of childhood and focuses on three powerful concepts – Enrichment, Education and Exploration. Creative World School® gives children the opportunity to enhance and express each of these dimensions of their education as they engage in hands-on learning experiences.
The Creative World School® curriculum prepares children for their futures by giving them tools to become active participants in their own education. Time and again, parents and students see the Creative World School® difference.
As a Creative World School® franchisee, you will receive the training and support you need to be successful from the moment you become part of the Creative World School® family. You will benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of our team at the Creative World School® headquarters and will always have the necessary tools within your reach to be a successful Creative World School® owner.
As a Creative World School® franchisee, you will receive:
- Protected Territory – To optimize individual success, each learning center franchise location has a five-mile radius of protection from all other Creative World School® franchisees.
- Site Selection – Creative World School® assists you in analyzing the demographics of a particular market and specific site to maximize the success of your childcare franchise.
- Complete Building Plans – Creative World School® furnishes a complete set of plans and specifications for our prototype school building for your architect to adapt to your site and local building codes.
- Contractor Selection – Creative World School® can assist you in selecting a local contractor or can recommend other contractors we have worked with previously.
- Third Party Financing – Creative World School® can introduce you to bankers that have previously financed our schools, including the utilization of Small Business Administration (SBA) financing.
- Discounted Equipment and Supplies – Through large quantity purchasing contracts, Creative World School® provides you substantial discounts on equipment and supplies required for your education franchise and initially installs them for a turnkey operation.
- Management Training Program – Creative World School® will train you and your Management Team on how to start your school at our headquarters in Ft. Myers, Florida. This training is scheduled prior to the completion of your school’s construction.
- Onsite Training – Creative World School® will train your teachers on the Creative World School® curriculum and operation procedures at your new school prior to opening.
- Marketing Support – Creative World School® assists you with pre-opening and on-going marketing support, including giving you access to the in-house Creative World School® graphic artist and to inventories of proven marketing materials.
- Grand Opening Assistance – Creative World School® provides extensive planning and on-site assistance at opening of your educational franchise.
- Operational Support – Creative World School® Regional Directors of Operations will visit your school periodically to advise you on operational improvements.
Remember, you may be in business for yourself, but as a Creative World School® franchisee, you’re never in business by yourself. The Creative World School® franchise team is always here to help you achieve your financial and educational goals, every step of the way.
See what Creative World School is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!