FirstLight HomeCare franchise provides non-medical in-home care to seniors, the disabled, new mothers and others with health related issues needing assistance. Ownership of a FirstLight HomeCare franchise does not require any previous experience in the healthcare field. Each franchisee is given a protected territory that no other FirstLight HomeCare franchisee will be allowed to market in. Training includes a pre-training program, a week long new owner training sesson, post-training program and ongoing training and support. FirstLight HomeCare is based in Cincinnatti, Ohio.
Full Franchise Information
Join One of the Nation's Newest and Most Innovative Teams In Home Care
Founded by a Cincinnati-based franchising team with more than 80 years of collaborative experience in health care and senior services, FirstLight HomeCare is now developing its state-of-the-art quality-of-service business model across the country to entrepreneurs interested in offering comprehensive, in-home, non-medical, and personal care services to seniors, new mothers, disabled adults, and others.
Our company understands both the challenges families face when seeking quality service for their loved ones as well as the great need for our franchisees to find the right kind of people to provide exceptional care to their clients. All FirstLight caregivers are direct employees – not contractors, are state licensed, screened, and background-checked, and must complete our unique, rigorous, and highly detailed "Culture of Care" training and orientation process before ever providing any services.
We've also developed thorough training programs to guide new franchisees every step of the way in the opening of their business. Reinforcing both initial and ongoing franchise education, this includes a pre-training module, a hands-on new owner training week in Cincinnati, and a post-training module that extends over 16 weeks. Additionally, within the first 30 days of operation, an onsite visit from a FirstLight Business Development/Field Support Leader occurs to ensure that all goes smoothly once the unit is up and running.
FirstLight's value-driven approach touches every aspect of the operation and includes groundbreaking, industry-leading operational tools for clients and their families including:
- Client Care Access: A secure, Internet-based tool allowing families to monitor the schedule and detail of care for their loved ones and secure peace-of-mind.
- Emergency Response: A Personal Emergency Response System for every client backed by one of the largest emergency response companies in the country.
- Client Satisfaction Surveys: FirstLight regularly gathers feedback from clients, learning in detail where there is success and where improvement is needed.
- Client Care Assurance: FirstLight has a 100% commitment to satisfaction and ensures dedication to resolving satisfaction issues in a timely, caring manner.
- ClientFirst: A unique tool that matches specific caregivers to client's interests and habits during the initial transition to an in-home care arrangement.
FirstLight HomeCare offers a professional opportunity with strong corporate support to build a powerful and rewarding business. If you're interested in making a difference in the lives of others, providing an exceptional level of client care, and partnering with one of the newest and most innovative teams in the industry, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!