One step closer to
Find out more about opening the franchise that's right for you. Get in touch today!
FranServe Consultants build a lucrative, flexible, home-based business by connecting people with a franchise that fits their individual needs. Franchise companies pay significant referral fees for helping them source and qualify buyers for their franchises. Becoming a FranServe Consultant requires a low investment, low overhead, more flexibility, and provides a fast return on your minimal investment. Become a FranServe Consultant today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$25,000 - $50,000
Own a FranServe Business - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A lucrative, home-based franchise consulting/development business that provides multiple streams of income and a flexible work schedule
- Assists franchise owners in starting and building their businesses for success
- Identifies strong candidates for franchise owners to help grow their business
How does it make money?
- Franchise owner clients pay a fee for consulting and guidance
- Commissions earned for identifying and procuring financing on behalf of clients
- By turning successful businesses into a franchise
Who is it for?
- People with knowledge of franchising and business ownership
- Someone who enjoys helping others become success business owners
- Those looking for an opportunity with low overhead and a proven, flexible model
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Act as a consultant to help clients find and pursue profitable franchise opportunities
- Assist in locating and procuring funding for clients
- Help clients turn their businesses into successful franchises
The world’s largest franchise consulting and expansion organization
FranServe Consultants build a lucrative home-based business by placing their clients into franchises by helping them through the franchise selection, evaluation, and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise. In addition, FranServe Consultants also earn fees by helping business owners turn their successful businesses into a franchise.
Our professional consultants represent hundreds of franchise brands and work with prospects that are in the market for a career change and who desire business ownership opportunities. They assist clients in identifying and exploring ideal franchise opportunities that meet each candidate's professional and personal goals.
3 Profit Centers
- Placing clients into franchises
- Helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise
- Turning successful businesses into a franchise
No previous franchise experience is necessary to be successful in this business. The ideal consultant is someone who has good communication skills, a strong desire to help others, the ability to manage business relationships, and the willingness to learn and follow a proven system.
What sets FranServe apart?
- The home-based business model provides increased profits
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time
- Multiple income streams and high net margins
- No prior franchise experience is necessary
- Ongoing access to FranServe's multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No selling or cold calling.
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe Consultant.
- Team mentoring through regularly scheduled Mastermind sessions.
- Ongoing support is provided by dedicated support staff members.
- Back office support site with industry leading franchise search and matching functionality, a proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for Franchise Consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools, and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6-figure income potential
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry
- Very low overhead
- A proven, flexible business model
- Total investment of $25 - $50K
Simply put, if you want to be the best, you need to be trained and supported by the best!
"Starting my own Franchise Consulting business is the best decision I have ever made! I enjoy helping people choose the right franchise, I have a flexible schedule and I receive very high fees for my service. I joined FranServe because they have a huge portfolio of franchises, a terrific training and support program, continuing education, a strong reputation in the industry, and state-of-the-art software to help me run my business. This is a great business in a growing industry." – Vicktoria White, Atlanta, GA
"Within the Franchise Consultant vertical, there are vast differences in quality, competency, and values. I can say unequivocally that the FranServe consultants are some of the best that I have worked with." - Nathan Kirkland, Franchise Development Manager - CertaPro Painters
Request information today!