Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop
Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop serves fresh, soul-stimulating sushi, sashimi, poke bowls, and other Japanese delicacies in a boutique restaurant space featuring contemporary, zen-style design. Diners may eat in the restaurant or opt for take out. This boutique Asian food brand is ideal for business owners and investors with restaurant or hospitality experience.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$273,600 - $387,700
Own a Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A Japanese restaurant concept serving fresh sushi, sashimi and poke bowls for eat-in and take out
- Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop is the American extension of the popular Canadian restaurant Sushi Shop
How does it make money?
- In-store sales of sushi and other a la carte Japanese cuisine items
Who is it for?
- Lovers of the art of sushi and Japanese culture who love sharing their passion with both experienced and first time sushi customers
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, modern restaurant environment
- Business owners or groups with restaurant or hospitality experience is helpful but not required
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a full-service Japanese cuisine restaurant
- Hire management personnel, food service workers, and chefs as needed
- Create positive, appealing public outreach to create and grow a strong customer base
For us, Sushi is an art and our chefs are passionate about meticulously preparing your sushi only from the freshest and finest ingredients. Chef and Supervisor, Eddie Wong
When Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop was created in 2000, the concept was one of the first of its kind. Today, we continue to reinvent ourselves and consistently introduce new and innovative creations.
Our clients can choose from our extensive à la carte menu to enjoy in the Zen atmosphere of our boutiques or to take out. We also offer a wide variety of ready-made combos, made fresh throughout the day for clients on the go.
Sushi is known worldwide for its nutritional value. Sushi is not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but is also extremely high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been clinically proven to reduce the risk of heart disease and to be excellent for lowering cholesterol.
Sushi Shop, Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop's sister company in Canada that Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop is modeled after, was awarded the prestigious Commerce Design Montréal Jury Grand Prize and continues to work in collaboration with the internationally renowned Jean Pierre Viau Design team, to create new designs that lend to a unique and comfortable atmosphere. (500 to 1500 sq. ft.).
Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop can also be found in food courts, office towers, airports and train stations, offering the same complete menu as our dine-in boutiques. (180 to 450 sq. ft.)
The Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop team provides full support to its franchisees in the opening of a new franchise, including drawing up plans, selecting equipment, coordinating and supervising the actual construction work.
We also provide a three week intensive training program, with one additional week of in-store opening support.
Our franchisees benefit from continued assistance from the Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop team with respect to all aspects of operations, marketing and the management of the franchise in order to maintain our highest level of standards.
Ginger Sushi + Poke Shop invests a percentage of total franchise sales in corporate advertising and promotion. These investments are made in the interests of all franchises. Each franchise benefits from the professionally planned promotion of our brand image, plus in-store and new product promotions.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!