Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Graze Craze is a charcuterie franchise that specializes in takeout, delivery, and catering for all types of parties, events, and even romantic lunches for two. There is no cooking at any of the brick-and-mortar locations so they are different from full-restaurant models, drastically reducing the kitchen buildout, initial investment, and permitting costs. Grace Graze s a part of the United Franchise Group (UFG), a franchising powerhouse that manages numerous growing brands such as Signarama and Venture X. Because of UFG's 35+ years in the franchising industry, they can streamline the process of opening new locations and offer their Franchisees extensive support and training.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$150,000 - $175,000
Own a Graze Craze Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A charcuterie style food delivery service that caters to events of all sizes
- Features boxes, platters, and table size upscale grazing foods for parties, meetings, special occasions, and more - Minimum capital required: $75K
How does it make money?
- Customers purchase grazing packages for delivery in advance
Who is it for?
- Someone who is seeking a flexible franchise opportunity with multiple clients and daily variety
- Someone who enjoys quality food and sharing the gourmet experience with others
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with customers to determine the best packages for their needs
- Travel to homes, businesses, and special events to deliver gourmet food packages
- Hire drivers and catering assistants for delivery assignments
Graze Craze Franchise
Graze Craze is a charcuterie board business. A charcuterie board is an assortment of cured meats, cheeses, artisan breads, olives, fruits, vegetables, and desserts! This isn’t your typical restaurant, there are no grease traps or hood vents and it’s all takeout, delivery, and catering.
Fast casual is the fastest-growing segment of the food industry. In 2020, restaurant sales hit $899 billion with a huge growth in takeout and delivery. Participate in this explosive growth by joining Graze Craze, who’s seen great success in the last year. With the backing of United Franchise Group, we have been successfully helping entrepreneurs launch their own franchises for more than 35 years and now have over 1,600 franchise locations in over 60 countries as a whole organization. Our vast experience and expertise delivers you the training, equipment, and support necessary to run your successful Graze Craze location. The franchise fee for Graze Craze is $49,500 and the total investment ranges between $150,000 and $175,000, with financing available.
Why Join Graze Craze Franchise?
• No Cooking Required: Our restaurants don’t need stoves, ovens, or microwaves because there’s no cooking required to make a winning charcuterie board. The absence of industrial kitchen equipment reduces the initial investment you’ll need to make and greatly simplifies day-to-day operations.
• Elite Training Program: Our industry expert training staff teaches you every aspect of running, managing, and promoting a successful Graze Craze Franchise.
• Regional Personnel: Are in tune with your local community and provide ongoing assistance for you every step of the way.
• Turnkey Process: Our turnkey process provides everything you need to run your business. From the equipment, hardware, software, fixtures, and furnishings, everything is included for your business.
• Demographic Studies: We carefully research all aspects of every Graze Craze site; such as demographics, traffic counts, business counts, customer parking, etc. After all, criteria are met and a location has been selected, we will assist you in the negotiation of your lease and the store build-out.
• There’s something for everyone: Nowadays, many customers have special dietary requirements that make it difficult for them to partake in the processed food sold at most restaurants. Charcuterie boards are meant to offer variety, so people can sample only the foods that work for them. And with fresh fruits, berries, nuts, and veggies as staples, our trays have something everyone can enjoy – opening up the pool of potential customers in your area
At no obligation, we encourage you to complete the request form for more information to learn more about our thriving business.
Graze Craze was founded in 2020 by a U.S. Airforce veteran who had spent years working in the food industry. She observed the growing popularity of charcuterie boards and believed that there would be strong demand for a charcuterie service that allowed customers convenient access to grazing platters like those they loved online.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We also award very unique MASTER LICENSE opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies.
A master license grants the owner exclusive development privileges for the brand and generates a very positive cash flow stream from the selling of franchises and collecting royalties. To learn more about this special opportunity, please request more information today. We look forward to speaking with you!
In The Press
- New Charcuterie Concept Graze Craze Opens In The Mill District North Amherst, MA
- United Franchise Group Expands Food Division with Graze Craze Franchise Concept
- Franchise Dictionary: 2021 Game Changers
- News9: On The Menu with Sassy Mama
This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by GRAZE CRAZE in any state requiring registration prior to sale.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!