Griswold Home Care is the oldest non-medical home care organization, having served more than 80,000 families. Working from home, franchisees manage caregivers who offer affordable, compassionate, 24-hour service to older, disabled and at-risk individuals at the clients' residences. Griswold's system is noted for its strong brand name, caregiver reputation, minimal overhead costs, low ongoing fees, and for offering its franchisees the largest protected territories in the industry.
Full Franchise Information
Can you imagine having a passion for what you do every day? Griswold Home Care offers a franchise opportunity that will allow you to live a lifestyle you will love.
Griswold Home Care, since 1982, has been offering non-medical home care to in excess of 80,000 families in need. Our longevity is a testament to our success and confirmed with an earnings claim in the six and seven figure area. We offer a home-based business opportunity, where our franchise owners manage a staff of caregivers. Our system is about affordability while offering compassionate care to those that require our services.
Our services include personal care, homemaking, companionship, incidental transportation and many more for clients who wish to remain safe and independent in their own homes. With Medicare costs, it is cheaper to care for a loved one at home with Griswold’s help.
Some of the benefits of being a Griswold Home Care franchisee include:
- Security of being with a 30 year old company.
- A six and seven figure verifiable earnings claim.
- Truly unique, winning business model - lower overhead leading to quicker ramp-up.
- Ability to start the business from your home.
- Ability to purchase multiple territories.
- The largest protected territories. Allows you to make a difference in your community.
- National recognition -Griswold Home Care has received recognition from Forbes, Success, Franchise 500, Entrepreneur magazine, NBC's Today Show, Fox and many more!
- Established affiliations with:
Training & support
Our support is second to none in the industry. You'll receive:
- 30+ days of pre-training preparation.
- 7 full days at our Homecare Academy.
- 12-week post training launch program.
- On-site visits and support.
- Operations manual.
- Marketing and advertising materials.
- Webinars and workshops.
- Annual conferences.
- And much more!
Griswold Home Care franchisees come from all walks of life. Some of the qualities we look for are:
- Financial viability.
- Leadership profile.
- Relationship builder/extrovert.
- Willingness and desire to serve the community and give back to others.
- Active participation in the business (not a passive investment).
Contact us today to see if a Griswold Home Care franchise is the right one for you!
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Griswold Home Care by submitting the form below.