You can join the wellness revolution by starting a business with HealthyYOU Vending – the nation’s largest supplier of healthy vending machines. The proven HealthyYOU model requires no employees and allows you to monitor your machines from home or from mobile devices. There are no franchise fees, royalties, marketing fees or post-investment required purchases.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$50,000 - $225,000
Units in operation
Own a HealthyYOU Vending Business - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Healthy snack and beverage vending business offering the same type of products sold at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods – but in single serve sizes
- The optional SmartMart Side Vendor offers location specific products – headphones for gyms, razors for hotels, vitamins/supplements or meals for office buildings etc.
- Since HealthyYOU Vending is a business opportunity (and technically not a franchise), operators pay no ongoing royalties after purchasing their machines
- These technology rich machines are monitored remotely through a cloud system and provide alerts when products are running low, the currency bill stacker is full etc.
How does it make money?
- The machines generate sales for their owner by dispensing snacks, beverages and other products to consumers using multiple payment options—cash, credit, debit, and pay-by-smartphone, smart watches etc.
Who is it for?
- Anyone looking for a business that can be started quickly
- People with the ability to start a business with at least $30,000 liquid capital. The company does not offer financing
- People who have at least 5-6 hours/week they can spend on the business
- Prospective business owners who prefer not to hire or manage staff
What would you do as an operator?
- Work with HealthyYOU Vending's team to secure prime locations for your machines
- Monitor the performance and inventory levels of your machines using the cloud platform
- Introduce new products and work to fill each machine with the best-selling products in that location
- Follow up on location referrals and scout for new locations for your growing portfolio of vending machines
Join the healthy vending revolution with HealthyYOU Vending! The demand for healthy food choices is exploding. We can help secure your locations. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Get in on the Exploding Healthy Vending Revolution!
HealthyYOU Vending pioneered the healthy vending concept and, since 2007, has helped over 1,800 operators - now with thousands of healthy vending machines nationwide - take advantage of the exploding concept of automatic merchandising (vending) blended with the health and wellness sector.
If you’re looking for a business that’s conceptually simple, and time-flexible - where you’re uniquely positioned to benefit from addressing a growing market need – this is it!
Join The Wellness Revolution
More and more people are becoming interested in living healthier lifestyles and are becoming educated about what they should eat. “All-Natural”, “Organic”, “0 Trans Fat”, and “Antioxidants” are the hot buttons of this ever-increasing, high demand market.
- Americans are eating healthier at home and are looking for those same healthy options in vending as well.
- Healthy/organic product producers represent the fastest growing segment of the vending product industry, causing a revolution in the industry as locations seek healthier options, and traditional vendors stick with the junk food they know.
Franchise That Isn't Really A Franchise
While HealthyYOU provides franchise level support, the company is technically selling a business opportunity and not a franchise. For you, that means no royalties, no marketing fees, and no additional financial commitment to us after the sale.
Because there is a robust training program included, as well as a dedicated team of professionals helping you in an ongoing manner with structured operations strategies and industry-specific software that’s included, the program of support feels like the kind of support you’d expect from a traditional franchise arrangement.
But you are the owner, you control what you sell, what you price things for, and what you do and when you do it. Ultimately you make all the decisions about your business.
It’s really the best of both worlds.
Help You Find Qualified Locations
Included with your investment is backing and assistance from our in-house professional locations acquisition team.
- Our team will research your localized area utilizing several business databases, filter on a variety of factors and industry codes, and create specific qualified location target lists.
- Depending on the location strategy that you deem is best for you, we will help you place your machines in locations that are time-tested as good location types and are excited to add healthy vending options to their employees and guests.
Corporate Training and Lifetime Coaching
Our corporate training, called Healthy YOUniversity, is a two day, in-person training engagement at company headquarters. We have carefully selected the topics, experts, and materials – as well as provide you hands-on machine training.
Healthy YOUniversity encapsulates everything that helps operators shorten the learning curve, avoid costly mistakes, and fully optimize their business investment.
Once you are an operator with us, you have access to our coaching expertise and all our training materials for life. You have help on day one and help every month and year you are in the business, for as long as you want to consult with our team on best practices! We’re here to help you succeed and grow your business.
What You Do as an Operator
To start, run, and grow this business – after you’ve determined a good initial starting point that meets your needs (how many machines you want to start with, how much time you can put into the business each week), here is what you do:
- Work with HealthyYOU Vending’s team to secure prime locations for your machines.
- Monitor the performance and inventory levels of your machines using the cloud platform.
- Introduce new products and work to fill each machine with the best-sellers in that location.
- Follow up on location referrals and scout for new locations to grow your portfolio of machines.