Home Helpers provides medical, non-medical and personal care services for seniors and others needing short or long term care. Home Helpers offers franchisees marketing and public relations expertise, comprehensive training, a national accounts program, and personalized support.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$75,850 - $127,600
Units in operation
Own a Home Helpers Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A senior-care franchise that offers a range of in-home care services for the elderly
- Marketing from the franchisor helps generate business leads and new clients
How does it make money?
- Clients pay for caregiving services
- The amount earned per client depends on the type of care provided
Who is it for?
- Someone looking to make a difference by serving neighbors in need
- Anyone who's detail-oriented and organized
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Coordinate your caregivers and expand your business through marketing
- Your team of caregivers will be responsible for providing care to your clients
Home Helpers Home Care
Outpacing the Industry 21 Years in a Row
The business you own should be part of something big. Like the top-performing network in one of the fastest growing industries on the planet.
A New Home Helpers Franchise is awarded every 11 days.
As the in-home care industry as blossomed, our franchisees have boomed. That’s because they’ve had the advantage of the Home Helpers brand and national support system to build their own businesses better and faster than their competitors. Our network is built to provide owners with the tools and the training to perform at the highest possible level, both in service delivery and business results.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to achieve excellence – and create something of lasting value – Home Helpers Home Care is that opportunity.
And it’s not just us saying so.
Home Helpers is a Top Low-Cost Franchise Opportunity according to Franchise Business Review.
The blue-chip endorsement in franchising, Franchise Business Review bases their ratings on the satisfaction of current owners. Home Helpers owners were surveyed on 33 benchmark questions about their experience and satisfaction regarding critical areas of their franchise systems, including training and support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations, and financial opportunity.
Our Client Families
Home Care Pulse, a prestigious, independent ratings organization, surveys our clients and their families. The Home Helpers national network was named Home Care Pulse Endorsed National Provider and Best of Home Care Endorsed National Provider based on client and family satisfaction scores gathered by the organization. The endorsement means that Home Helpers is ranked among a small handful of in-home care providers across the country who have proved their ability to provide an exceptional working experience to Caregivers while delivering the highest quality care to clients.
More to Offer
Home Helpers owners simply have more to offer their clients and their communities than commodity services. Our model provides no fewer than four revenue streams so local offices can grow within their existing footprint and build the best offering to match the specific needs of their territories, including:
- Companion Care - Providing social interaction, transportation to and from appointments, and participating in activities with a client loved one to enhance the richness and quality of their life
- Personal Care - Assisting with feeding, dressing and other day-to-day needs depending on the abilities of the individual
- Medical Care - Providing health care professionals to monitor, assess and provide specific continuing care solutions
- In-home Monitoring/Telehealth - Direct Link® goes way beyond emergency response, providing families with peace of mind knowing their loved one is safe, taking scheduled medications and completing self-care
Backed Up by World-Class Support
Talk to owners of other franchises about their one-week training programs. Then ask a Home Helpers owner about our National Support Team.
Our new owners receive a full two years of intensive business planning and operations training. You’ll have access to a dedicated franchise business consultant. Leveraging the experience of Home Helpers franchisees serving more than 900 communities in the United States and Canada, you’ll start Day One with a team that knows the business, has cleared the obstacles and seen the opportunities before. In fact, it’s one of the reasons our current franchise owners rate choosing Home Helpers so highly.
Join Our Culture of Success
Home Helpers Home Care is built on a tradition of shared values: The dignity of the individual, the significance of independence, and the potential for personal success and growth. We’re looking for the right people to introduce our brand and our proprietary system to some high-potential territories.
If that’s you, we should talk. Come grow with us!
Click the link to start the conversation.
See what Home Helpers is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!