Honor Yoga is an eco and beginner friendly yoga community. We give you the support you need to experience both financial success and inner peace! Help yourself and your community, contact us today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$88,000 - $128,000
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Yoga studio franchise offering an array of formats and yoga options
- Honor Yoga seeks to build a community of yoga studios and practitioners
- Also offers yoga classes outside the store, in workplaces, seminars, retreats, schools and other settings
How does it make money?
- Customers pay for yoga classes and yoga-related activities
- Sales of yoga retreats, seminars and workshops
- In-store sales of yoga and health products
Who is it for?
- Yoga practitioners or those interested in yoga
- Someone who believes in the benefits of health mind, body and spirit
- Franchisees with some experience running a business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Teach and lead yoga classes, workshops and retreats
- Daily operation of a yoga studio
- Hire yoga and other teachers as needed
- Cultivate a strong customer base in the community
To provide a sustainable and approachable yoga environment for humanity to honor its mind, body, and self.
To deliver a professional and personal yoga experience where members leave feeling accomplished.
Key Responsibilities of an Honor Yoga Owner
- Passion, Desire and Belief in the Mission
- Leadership Skills
- Business Skills and Financial Skills
- Yoga Enthusiast and Continued Education
- Execute the Honor Yoga Operational Systems
- Studio Set up
- Marketing Campaigns
- Operations Handbook
- Green Carpet Treatment
- Golden Hour Strategy
Dream it....and we can make it come true!
See what Honor Yoga is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!