Hounds Town USA
Hounds Town USA is an interactive doggie daycare and overnight boarding facility that has been successfully operating for over 20 years. The company's main focus is to optimize pets' physical and psychological health by emulating a natural and interactive pack experience. Veteran's discount is available, join the pack today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$339,300 - $628,500
Units in operation
Own a Hounds Town USA Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- An interactive doggie daycare and overnight boarding facility that has been successfully operating for over 20 years
- The company's main focus is to optimize pets' physical and psychological health by emulating a natural and interactive pack experience
- Veteran's discount is available
How does it make money?
- Clients pay directly per service provided to their pets
- Services include daycare, grooming, boarding, and taxi
Who is it for?
- Someone who is passsionate and respectful of animals
- Someone who wants to make a difference in their communities through meaningful services
- Someone who is a fun lover
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Get active in your community to promote the business and help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to ensure the safety of staff, shelters, and rescues
- Hire and train personnel on correct protocols to successfully execute services for each pet
Hounds Town USA
Home to the Happiest Dogs and Franchise Owners On Earth
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, BE REMEMBERED FOREVER
DON'T JUST EARN A PAYCHECK… BUILD A LEGACY
Work with dogs, do good, and truly change lives — for 40% less than competing dog daycare franchises.
Everyone wants something better — are you ready to get something better for yourself, your community, your family, and for those who come after you?
You can make this happen with a Hounds Town USA franchise — all while working with dogs (the best coworkers you’ll ever have, guaranteed).
WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR JOB FOR A LIFE-CHANGING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISE
- 40% LOWER INVESTMENT: Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA gets you started for almost 40% cheaper than the competition! Our initial investment starts at just $339,300!
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: With a passion for giving back to the community, our Franchise Owners love being able to partner with Hounds Town Charities to offer discounted doggie daycare, boarding, and other services to dogs waiting for their “furever” homes.
- LEARN FROM A GENUINE DOG TRAINING PIONEER: With almost 40 years of direct police canine experience, our Founder, Michael Gould, is the industry’s “Unrivaled Canine Expert” and is our Franchise Owners’ secret weapon in success.
- NO BREED DISCRIMINATION: We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, lots of customer referrals, and happier dogs.
FIND TRUE MEANING AND HELP UNWANTED AND ABANDONED ANIMALS
Our Franchise Owners get to work with Hounds Town Charities — whose mission is to help rehabilitate and train animals that the rest of society has given up on.
REHABILITATION AND TRAINING
- 2 million dogs are euthanized every year.
- The dogs at the highest risk are usually wrongly labeled with behavioral issues.
- Many of these dogs just need the right person and the right training, and they can become wonderful companions.
FRESH AIR FUND
- Every dog deserves a chance to run around and play.
- Many dogs in shelters are deprived of critical interaction because of space and other issues.
- Hounds Town works with local shelters to offer daily socialization in our interactive facilities.
INVEST IN THIS $95.7 BILLION INDUSTRY FOR 40% LESS THAN THE COMPETITION
The average initial Hounds Town USA investment is 40% less than the top competing dog daycare franchises.
- Initial investments range from $339,300 - $628,500
- The pet industry is expected to be worth $283 billion by 2023
- This industry will continue to grow by 7.8% each year
- 70% of all U.S. households currently have a pet
SEE WHY OUR CURRENT OWNERS LEFT THEIR CAREERS FOR HOUNDS TOWN
“As I was working my way up the corporate ladder and trying to get ahead in the book publishing world, I got married and got a couple dogs….
...but I started to realize I wasn’t happy. I just felt like I could no longer find that in what I was doing.” — Jackie Bondanza, CEO
“We wanted to secure our future for ourselves instead of securing a future for someone else.” — Anne McDonald, Owner, Garden City, NY
“Hounds Town guides you and gives you the tools to grow, but they also let you create and do things on your own.” — Lauren Duffy, Owner, Island Park, NY
SEE IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE PACK
DOG LOVER: You should be passionate about animals and providing the best experience for companion pets and their four-legged family members.
TIRED OF CORPORATE CULTURE: If you describe yourself as uptight and corporate, you might not enjoy the Hounds Town culture. We want people who are ready to make a real difference in the lives of animals and humans.
BUSINESS BACKGROUND: You should have a knack for sales and/or management, leading a small team of employees, and working hard.
COMMUNITY-MINDED: You should be excited about getting active in your community by promoting your new business to help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to make shelters and rescues, and staff safer.
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE PROCESS TODAY
The “Great Resignation” that’s going on right now across the country — as people quit their jobs and look for meaning in their professional lives — is causing a huge uptick in franchise sales.
And, as we’ve quickly grown to over 100 locations nationwide, our territories have been selling out faster and faster!
So quit chasing your tail. Follow your dreams before this opportunity, and life, passes you by!
Request More Information Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!