How Do You Roll?
Grilled chicken, avocado, cucumber, mango and teriyaki? Why not? The possibilities are endless! If it works for you, it works for us. In fact, the only thing we know for certain is that we have no clue what kind of combinations people will dream up. That leaves only one question to be answered: how do you roll? presents a special opportunity that corresponds with the major cultural trends of our times. Today's emphasis on healthy and green living, and fresher food choices, are all reflected in a How Do You Roll? restaurant.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$360,000 - $576,000
How Do You Roll?presents a special opportunity that corresponds with the major cultural trends of our times. Today's emphasis on healthy and green living, and fresher food choices, are all reflected in aHow Do You Roll?restaurant.
According to research published by the National Restaurant Association, today's restaurant visitors respond to the following:
- "Quick-casual" dining opportunities
- Small plates for tasting and sampling a variety of flavors and
- Healthy, lower-fat alternatives to typical fast-food fare
- Ethically farmed or wild-caught seafood
- Innovative preparation
- Shareable options
- Easy-on–the-budget menus
AtHow Do You Roll?customers get all that – PLUS party platters, take- out, and even delivery in some areas. And locations can offer beer and wine to attract the dinner crowd. All of this means multiple potential revenue streams for the franchise owner. Wi-Fi connections in a refreshing up-beat interior design, plus presence on online social networking sites, add to the overall appeal.
TheHow Do You Roll?concept offers franchisees with a unique food service opportunity with relatively low start-up costs and a remarkably simple operating system. It is designed to work well in a variety of locations, including strip centers, shopping malls, and urban, suburban, college and small town settings, to name only a few. Our décor package is adaptable to virtually any footprint, typically 1,800 to 2,200 square feet, within a wide range of commercial spaces, so location selection is simplified.
And marketing your new restaurant will be fun as you follow our tried-and-true methods and materials, including our "Frequent Roller" program, professionally designed point-of-sale signage and menu boards, distinctive outdoor logo signage, and our catalog of digital print advertising media. Creativity, imagination, making tasteful food items affordable – it's all here atHow Do You Roll?
Get Rolling with Us Let our experience be your guide! We have an executive team with the talent and expertise to assist you, an established prototype, and a keen desire to share what we have learned with qualified franchise owners. Our system of support is designed to get you going with confidence. Here are just some of features of theHow Do You Roll?franchise program:
* Site selection guidelines to help you choose an appropriate spot for your**How Do You Roll?**location. * Design and build-out guidance to allow you to efficiently establish your own**How Do You Roll?**restaurant and get it ready to open for business. * Approved suppliers and pre-established relationships with**How Do You Roll?**vendors for all necessary inventory, equipment and supplies with built-in volume discounts. * Classroom and on-the-job training covering the key aspects of marketing, staffing, starting up and running the business, both at our training center and in an actively operating corporate restaurant. * A confidential and complete operations manual that details established procedures, from back-of-the-house administration to front-line sushi preparation steps, and much more. * Ample pre-opening, start-up, and ongoing support from our experienced management and training team, including periodic onsite visits to facilitate your smooth operation.
- Pre-produced advertising and promotional materials, all professionally developed, market-tested, and uniquely branded for you to use in your local advertising and PR efforts, in-store promotions, direct mail and customer loyalty programs.
Are You Ready to Roll? How Do You Roll?is a special chance to get in on a new wave of healthful, unique, and appealing quick serve food. We'd love to tell you more!
Let us help you decide if this is the opportunity you have been looking for. At the same time, we'd like to know more about you to make sure we are a good fit with each other. To take the next step in the mutual evaluation process, complete our Confidential Information Request Form, and contact us to set up a face-to-face meeting. We'd welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss the How Do You Roll? franchise program in more detail.
Thank you for your interest in joining How Do You Roll?!
Please note this franchise is currently only accepting inquiries from TX, OK, NM, AZ, NV, CA, CO, UT, OR, WA. Interested parties should have at least $150,000 to inves
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!