Jackson's All-American Sports Grill
Jackson's All-American Sports Grill, your local sports grill since 1977. We strive to bring our customers the best in casual dining and sports viewing along with the best nightly atmospheres to hang out with your friends. Each Jackson's location boasts dozens televisions to follow your team's action. We are showing every major sporting event every week, so please stop in, and enjoy Jackson's All-American Sports Grill. At Jackson's we bring you the biggest ½ pound "Certified Angus Beef" burgers you can find. Each one of our mouth watering burgers is topped with lettuce and tomato and comes with a heaping pile of hot French fries or your choice of a salad, fresh fried potato chips, green beans or cottage cheese. Pick and choose any topping you like or pick from one of our favorites… our Signature Burger.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$850,000 - $1,250,000
*WELCOME TO JACKSON'S ALL-AMERICAN SPORTS GRILL*
*Setting the "Bar" for Sports Grill and Casual Dining Entertainment*
Join the Jackson's restaurant and franchise family as we celebrate over 30 years of restaurant excellence! For more than three decades, Jackson's have offered patrons the ultimate experience in sports viewing and casual dining entertainment. Now, you have the franchise opportunity to join our proven restaurant system and become the leader and owner of your own Jackson's All- American Sports Grill restaurant. Our franchise development team continues to refine Jackson's operational systems in order to provide new franchisees with a comprehensive and truly "turn-key" restaurant development package.
By the Numbers
- Franchising Fees: $50,000
- Estimated Initial Investment: $850K to $1.25MM
- Royalties: 4.0%
- Liquid Capital: $350,000 + Recommended
- Advertising Contribution & Requirement -Co-op/Regional Contribution: 0.5% -Local Marketing Spending Requirement: ?3.0%
In the Beginning…
Established in 1977, the first Jackson's was home to the then fledgling Denver Broncos and their loyal 'Orange-Crush' fans around downtown Denver, Colorado. A short time later, the Denver Post would rank Jackson's the "Best Sports Bar in Colorado," publically denoting Jackson's arrival and contribution toward the present-day definition of then newly-coined moniker of 'sports bar.'
Fast forward three decades, and Jackson's has weathered all of the industry storms, gained invaluable insight and experience, and did so while in continual pursuit of operational perfection. Even Jackson's original founder contributes to the overall development and refinement of the brand as we collectively pursue perfection.
The System of Success
Whether we are updating our systems from knowledge gained or integrating the latest technologies, the goal for our development staff has been unchanging:
- Set the 'stage' for the customer, literally and figuratively and then,
- Maintain that stage to produce, or simply enhance, the overall customer experience.
We have successfully implemented these principles into everyday operations resulting in frequent updates to our turn-key solutions, including Jackson's:
- Signature Menu
- Service Support
- Operational Systems
- Design Elements/Finishes
- Viewing Technologies
"Your Game at Your Seat"
The principle behind creating the ultimate sports viewing environment can be explained concisely and by the simple philosophy of "your game at your seat." In practice, this translates to some fifty flat-screen monitors, surrounding customers in the most ergonomically correct position to afford patrons the best perspective on their preferred game. To accomplish this, each Jackson's will harness between two and four digital sources to supply a multitude of programming options to nearly fifty (that's 5-0!) television monitors utilizing the latest in High-Definition LCD, plasma, and projection technologies.
Award-Winning "Signature" Menu
Jackson'scomprehensive casual dining menu offers customers a truly diverse fare, complete with nearly one-hundred staple menu items and weekly specials, ranging from:
- Authentic bar-style appetizers
- Steakhouse-quality burgers and steaks from Certified Angus Beef
- Fresh (never-frozen) wings with proprietary sauces
- Healthy chicken and steak wraps
- Enormous salads and sandwiches
…and truly decadent desserts!
Each section of our menu boasts a special "Signature" item, denoted by a miniature Jackson's logo, and representative of an exceptional item with an incredible taste, massive portion, and all at an exceptional value to the customer.
The "Turn-Key" Difference
From your initial exploration of Jackson's restaurant family, to the site development, store design, training regiment and ongoing service support, our franchise development team will work to assist you throughout the entire franchising process, with particular attention and resources oriented towards:
- Design & Development– Each Jackson's becomes a custom and localized-version of our proven and dynamically refined restaurant systems with an emphasis on the local and state sports teams and general assimilation into the local neighborhood.
- Training– Prior to your grand opening, franchise operators and current management staff – followed by hourly employees – begin their training in traditional classroom and "live" environments with some portion of each occurring at designated corporate training facilities, as well as, in your new Jackson's restaurant when available.
- Support Services– In the days, weeks, and years following the initial opening of your new Jackson's, restaurant experts will continue to monitor your daily performance with an emphasis on lending their expertise to the support of your back-of-the-house ("BOH") operations, which frequently translates to improved operational efficiencies, enhancements of the customer experience, and ultimately a greater bottom line.
JOIN THE JACKSON'S RESTAURANT & FAMILY TODAY!
We are currently awarding franchise contracts to qualified operators across the United States, except for those states not covered by the new Franchise Disclosure Document, or otherwise regarded as 'registration states.' Check with the appropriate state regulatory offices for detailed information regarding the franchise and/or business opportunity regulations for your area.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!