K9000 Self Serve Dog Wash
The K9000 is a self-serve dogwash that accepts either cash or credit cards. Your customers can easily wash their dog in a few minutes for only $10. The dog wash system pays for itself after one year.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
TMC Pet Vending Solutions™' K9000 Coin Operated Dog Wash Overview It's time to seriously consider ADDING acoin operated self serve dog wash because IF you don't, the business down the street will. It's just a matter of time.Are you one of the following?
- Car Wash
- Gas Station
- Vet/Animal Hospital
- Pet Store
- Doggie Day Care
- Dog Park
- RV Park
- Rest Stop
The K9000 Self-Serve Car Wash is for you.
It is proven throughout the world that adding a coin/bill operated self serve dog wash facility to your business can increase revenues and overall business exposure. Some locations we have seen have cashed-in over $1000/week in revenue with very little overhead and maintenance!Yes, we said $1000 in a single week!
Did you know?
- 84%of pet owners in the U.S. wash their pets in their house ('07 survey by Moen International)
- Most of them struggle due to poor body mechanics and the dreaded clean up process
- Self service dog wash businesses are flourishing in the U.S.!(Assoc. Press, January 1, 2008)
- The first generation self serve coin operated dog washes was introduced to the US market in the early 2000s
- TMC Pet Vending Solutions™ has been introducing thesecond generationcoin operated self serve dog wash systems for two years
TMC Pet Vending Solutions™
Since 2005, TMC Pet Vending Solutions™ has been studying the self serve dog wash market to help business owners choose the right equipment for their business. We've done the legwork so all you need to do is install the equipment and start making additional money.Here is what TMC Pet Vending Solutions™ looks for:
- Safetyfrom dog and dog owner's perspectives/limiting your liability
- Ability tocleanthe dog as good as professional groomers
- Simplicity and easeof use from pet owners perspective
- Simplicityof operating and maintaining by business owner
- Reliabilityof equipment – repairs, routine maintenance
- Manufacturer/suppliersupportof equipment
Why Coin Operated Dog Washes?
While traveling the world, TMC Pet Vending Solutions™ has been studying, owning/operating and distributing coin operated self serve dog washes in the U.S market for over two years with clients in Florida, South Carolina, Arkansas and Georgia including the US Army.Why should you add a coin operated dog wash to your business?
1) A self serve dog wash option is in high demand 2) A coin operated dog wash willincrease revenuesand your overall business exposure 3) A coin operated dog wash requiresNO labor and runs independently 24x7x365 4) The right coin operated dog wash requiresminimal maintenance
The pet industry is a $40 Billion plus industry. Businesses are always looking for new ways to increase their income and be part of an exciting business venture. Self serve dog washes help to tap into this gigantic industry if you are not currently in the pet business. Or, if you are already in the pet industry, self serve dog washes will increase your current pet business' revenue and exposure. What could be better?
TMC's K9000 Dog Wash (built by Tru Blu):
TMC Pet Vending Solutions™ has traveled the world to find the world's best coin operated self serve dog wash – the K9000.
Tru Blu/K9000 Background:
- Manufactured inAustralia
- Over80K9000s in operation throughout Australia since 2006 (less than 2 years)
- Built by dog loving engineers
- Designed forsafetyandsimplicity
- Indoor or outdoor – built to withstand elements
- Tru Blu 'get's it' – and they share TMC'spassion
K9000 Key Features/Benefits For Dog Owners:
- Easy To Clean– removable platform and owner key provided to turn on dog wash without needing to run a cycle or additional water hose
- Secure– high strength reinforced locking plates make potential break-ins extremely difficult – additional locking plates provided inside to secure money
- Backed by a 12 month manufacturer's warranty
- Spare parts available in the U.S.!– made with U.S. parts
- Accepts coins and bills (Credit Card Readers Coming Soon)
- Several more…please inquire
Public Relations Representation – Product Launch Support
- FREE service provided with purchase of K9000
- Local media contact list development
- Press-Release development and distribution
- Launch day/grand opening media advisories
- Story pitches and point of contact representation for 1 week after product launch
Please note this opportunity is currently not accepting inquiries from outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $24,000 to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!