Kanga's Indoor Playcenter
Kanga's Playcenter is revolutionizing the children's indoor playcenter market by focusing on safe, clean, high-quality play equipment with outstanding customer service. As playcenter leaders, Kanga's attracts the high-income, mid to high socio-economic market which wants top quality and is willing to pay for it. Join the American branch of Australia's most funtastic franchise group today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$150,000 - $500,000
$600,000 - $850,000
5.0% - 7.0%
Units in operation
Own a Kanga's Indoor Playcenter Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- An indoor children’s active entertainment playcenter designed for kids aged 1-11
- Features an in store café for parents and guardians to relax while kids play
- Offers a vast space with indoor playgrounds, merry-go-rounds, inflatables, balls and special toddlers’ playspace
How does it make money?
- Admission fees paid upon entry for kids’ participation
- Sales of menu items in the café
- Hosting special events like birthday parties
Who is it for?
- Enthusiastic individuals who can manage multiple tasks, employees and customers
- People who like kids and enjoy helping them have fun
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee daily operation of a large indoor children’s play center
- Hire monitors, management and food service personnel
Kanga's Indoor Playcenter is the American branch of Lollipops Playland, an established Australian franchise model that has revolutionized the children's indoor play center market.
Our play centers are the leaders in the industry in their local areas and we focus on safe, clean, high-quality play equipment with outstanding customer service. We are the guilt-free attraction to parents. Our Playcenter model has been honed to perfection in arguably one of the toughest franchise markets in the world.
Why Franchise with Kanga's?
- You will receive assistance to secure a suitable site, sourcing the right “play mix” of equipment, optimum site layout, and design
- Training will be provided and experienced people will be there to help you through your opening weeks
- We provide assistance in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring quality staff
- You will have access to all our systems and information to help setup and operate your business
- You can use the registered Kanga’s Indoor Playcenter name and Logo, saving the need to develop your own and capitalizing on future national brand awareness
Play activities & facilities available include:
- A huge multi-level indoor playground
- One of our amazing merry-go-rounds
- An inflatable bouncy attraction
- Ball pools with up to 20,000 plastic balls
- A dedicated toddler area for younger children
- Reserved birthday party rooms for your birthday party
- A café featuring great coffee and a range of delicious food options
Security and safety are also very important features in a Kanga's Playcenter, with security gated entry, wristbands on all children, and restricted access for adults without children.
Training and Support
Being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You'd be hard-pressed to find a franchise system where you get so much support! We offer:
— Consistent Communication: Business planning and management support, budgeting models for each financial year of trade, P&L comparisons for monthly management, business planning visits and meetings
— Operational Support: The latest in equipment improvements, regular visits with a set agenda of discussion points, training modules, occupational health and safety
— Marketing Support: Manage and administer the national advertising fund, review and share local marketing initiatives, coordinate joint activities, and so much more
— System Development: Site location assistance, site development, assist with relocations as needed
Our Ideal Franchisee
Each franchisee has the flexibility to put their own mark on their business, however, we are better suited for 'hands-on' owner-operators. We encourage our licensees to work ON the business not necessarily IN the business. We are looking for people who have:
- A love of working with children
- A commitment to excellence in customer service
- A willingness to succeed
- The ambition to develop and grow a business
- The passion to maximize your play center's potential
- A strong work ethic
- A high level of energy and charisma, and the ability to maintain an upbeat atmosphere
- Sound management and administrative skills
If this sounds like you, ask for more information to become part of the Kanga's franchise system today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!