Lemon Tree salons offer services ranging from haircuts and styling to beard and mustache trim, up-dos, body waves, highlighting, coloring and permanents. Lemon Tree owners enjoy the deep ties created with their community, a great lifestyle with a semi-absentee ownership model, and a markedly low investment for a salon franchise.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$94,600 - $128,400
Lemon Tree Family Salons
There are many reasons to own a Lemon Tree Family Salon business. Some of our Franchise Owners love the deep ties they create with their communities. Some of our owners love the lifestyle this business affords them, with our semi-absentee ownership model. And of course, some of our owners love the fact that the investment required to open a Lemon Tree salon is markedly lower than any other salon franchise!
Our business was built on family values. In 1964, Anthony Shaw, a hairdresser and his son Robert, a CPA opened a beauty salon in New Jersey called Style-Rite. Over subsequent years, they continued to open salons throughout the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Through the decades, we remained true to our business model of offering professional salon services at affordable prices.
In 1989, Robert and his son, Jonathan came across an emerging restaurant franchise called Boston Chicken (now known as Boston Market). Jonathan opened his first Boston Chicken in 1990, and developed four more before selling in 1996. The experience of having been a Franchise Owner would prove invaluable when Jonathan purchased Lemon Tree years later.
Since then, Jonathan and the team at Lemon Tree have been building a community of Franchise Owners, many of whom have become multi-unit owners. Now the largest salon franchise on Long Island, they’re ready to bring their decades of salon expertise around the country.
- AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT: Get your family hair salon up and running for around $90,000 including all fees – markedly lower than the other hair salon franchises out there.
- STRONG PROFITABILITY: Our top franchise owners rake in around $520,000 in revenue for each salon they own. Our unit economics are some of the strongest in the industry.
- A TEAM THAT CARES: We are not just a “Franchise system”. We are a franchise family. We treat and support each other accordingly. We truly care about our franchise owners success.
- FULL SERVICE: Lemon Tree offers men, women and children a variety of services. We are one of the few “one stop shop” hair salon franchises.
- OWNER FREEDOM: Our Absentee owner model means that you don’t have to be in your salons everyday. Keep your day job and hire a manager, enjoy more free time or spend time opening more salons; the choice is yours.
We are now looking to bring in new franchise owners to the Lemon Tree franchise family! To be successfully awarded a franchise, you should be a leader capable of motivating a team. You should want to focus on running a business, not cutting hair. You should be excited to grow your business into multiple salons. And family should mean the world to you, just like it does to us.
See what Lemon Tree is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!