Mack’s is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a franchise that is built for success. With 30 years of successful processes in place, we offer technology integration and strategic foresight for long-term growth and sustainability.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$176,500 - $317,500
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Fast casual restaurant concept featuring chicken tenders to go
- Mack’s Tenders also offers an assortment of sides
- Known for its selection of 30 sauces and flavors
How does it make money?
- In store sales of chicken tenders and other menu items
Who is it for?
- Fast food aficionados who appreciate low-cost menu items for customers on the go
- Franchisees who thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Someone who seeks a relatively low-cost retail food franchise
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee daily operations of a fast-casual restaurant
- Interact with customers and maintain a positive, memorable restaurant experience
- Hire food service and management staff as needed
To offer an affordable, manageable business to all who desire to be in the control of their own destiny.
Mack’s was founded in 2015 by Mike Rosenberger, a Jacksonville, Florida native who has been in franchising for the last 30 years. Mike built Dick’s Wings up to 40 units. He has now built a brand with 30 years of successful processes driving its success. A wonderful and simple product like chicken tenders that are at the forefront of the market combined with a vivid customer experience and a small on-the- go footprint is a winning combination. Through his travels and restaurant experience, Mike has brought with him 30 of the best sauces. There is no shortage of flavor. Mike and his team are committed to growing Mack’s with a group of passionate, family-oriented franchisees.
Mack’s is focused and simple to execute. The menu features one item – freshly cooked chicken tenders. This allows us to deliver the highest quality product to our customers both quickly and conveniently. Tenders are paired with signature sides and a choice of 30 sauces and flavors. Customers also have the option to enjoy our tenders breaded and fried or lightly seasoned and grilled. All of our tenders are prepared using fresh, never frozen, chicken fillets (tenderloins).
Mack’s is a life On-the- Go experience!
Industry: Fast food has always been the right arm of the franchise world but recently many concepts with large footprints have suffered do to the rise in employee and product costs. Mack’s is optimized for a small footprint coupled with technology and low product cost. With a full operation restaurant for under $200,000 investment (based on where you live) and including franchise fee, Mack’s is the ideal restaurant.
• Family friendly business, closed on Sundays with no alcohol.
• A 1200 – 1400 square foot location.
• The leadership of Mack’s has over thirty years of franchise restaurant experience.
• You will be given extensive training and support on a national level.
• Technology, integration and strategic foresight for long-term growth and sustainability.
• Positioned for the millennial market.
**IDEAL FRANCHISE CANDIDATE PROFILES: **
• Individuals seeking opportunities with high earnings potential within a proven industry, with an experienced franchisor and a professionally designed brand
• Candidate needs to be able to meet the financial requirements and have good credit
• Good business instincts and management experience
• Execute and follow a proven business model
• Enjoys developing and leading a team that delivers best-in- class customer service
Area Developer or Master Franchisee:
Interested in fully developing strategic territories? Our Area Developer or Master Franchiseepartners will need to be well capitalized and a have strong desire to build a legacy business inthe food and beverage industry. This candidate will have the business, financial acumen andexperience to diversify their existing business portfolio, have infrastructure and the capital tomeet an agreed upon development schedule.
• Investment groups with operational infrastructure looking for experienced franchise creator on a ground floor brand focused on small unit economics • Franchsees for Big Box Retail Concepts and Top-Tier Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Brands (e.g.) McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell, etc.
See what Mack's Tenders is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!