Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$90,000 - $138,000
Units in operation
Own a Maid Right Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service house cleaning and care franchise
- Uses environmentally-friendly, non-toxic cleaning products
How does it make money?
- Clients pay for home cleaning and de-odorizing services
- Great potential for steady, ongoing customers
Who is it for?
- Someone looking for a home-based business with frequent regional travel
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Market your franchise to build a regular base of ongoing customers
- Travel to your customers’ homes on a scheduled basis for full-service cleaning
- Hire and assign home-cleaning personnel as needed
Maid Right is the only home cleaning franchise to offer a single unit franchise option. This unique opportunity is perfect for entrepreneurs who want to own their own business but don’t know where to start. It’s also a low- investment opportunity with multiple revenue stream packages, which means you’ll have the flexibility to start small and grow at grow at your own pace.
- Become a Franchise Owner for as Low as $1,600
- One of the biggest concerns people have when starting a business is coming up with the cash to invest. Owning a Maid Right franchise allows you to get started at a very low entry point and grow at your own pace without any additional out of pocket costs.
- We Provide Your Customers
- We do all the marketing for you, so you never have to worry about the expense or the stress of finding new customers.
- Flexible Schedules
- If you’ve been working nights, weekends and holidays to provide for your family, you’ve been missing precious family time for a paycheck. As a Maid Right owner/operator, you’ll enjoy the freedom that comes from setting your own schedule.
_“Since I started with Maid Right a year ago, I’ve been able to eliminate debt. I put two girls in college and I’ve been able to create livable wages for four other families. I’ve also been able to create new relationships in the community and I feel good about that.” _
- Grace Rhodes
“Being a Maid Right owner has given me the flexibility to spend time with my children at ball games, plays and school events. With four children in sports and school activities, it’s made a huge difference being able to be home when I need to be to take care of my children.
– Pricilla Yustinich
Take the Next Step
Starting a business with Maid Right provides you with the support, equipment, supplies and customers you need to start building a loyal customer base from day one. Find out how you can become a Maid Right franchise owner.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!