Menchie’s is a frozen yogurt franchise that allows customers to mix and match among nearly a hundred rotating flavors of frozen yogurt, and top them with some 70 rotating toppings. Menchie’s innovative self-serve model leads to happy, loyal, repeat guests.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$310,000 - $390,000
Units in operation
Menchie's - A Compelling Business
Most Menchie's frozen yogurt franchise owners began as enthusiastic guests. Intrigued by the smiley guest experience and unparalleled guest loyalty they found at their local Menchie's store, they looked around the frozen yogurt franchise and found people of all ages drawn to Menchie's to enjoy the delicious frozen yogurt.
They correctly thought that:
- Busy stores mean high sales volumes.
- Smiling guests translates into loyal, repeat guests.
- Fun work environments attract responsible team members.
- Simple business models are easy to learn, manage and grow.
Franchisees see the Menchie's 'Mix-Weigh-Pay' self-service model as simple to operate and that it gives guests exactly what they want while creating a smiley and family-friendly experience in the process. They love the taste of Menchie's proprietary frozen yogurt and fresh toppings. They are impressed by Menchie's yogurt franchise layout, color scheme, branding, energy and vibe. They see the moneymaking potential and value a Menchie's adds to their own communities. And, they believe in our philosophy of making the world a better place through smiles.
Menchie's franchisees then think about what it would be like to operate one or more yogurt franchise locations. Lastly, they ask themselves a life-changing question, "Why not me?"
Many communities still don't have a Menchie's frozen yogurt franchise and are waiting for someone like you to bring one to their area. If you find yourself asking this life-changing question, please read on to see what it takes to become a Menchie's froyo franchise owner so you can start spreading smiles throughout your community!
Menchie's Franchise Advantage
All iconic brands, including Apple, McDonald's and Coca Cola, have three things in common:
1. They offer guests a high-perceived value for their money.
2. They are unique to the marketplace - guests understand the difference between what these brands offer in comparison to everyone else.
3. The brand is timeless - the company has built a multi-generational relationship with their guests.
Menchie's is a high- growth company committed to being a timeless, global brand. Menchie's frozen yogurt franchise strategy includes:
- World-class branding and pioneering marketing programs
- Best-in-class products with only the highest quality ingredients
- An enjoyable, family-friendly experience
- Interactive elements such as chalkboards for kids, party rooms, enjoyable music and relaxing indoor/outdoor seating areas
- Prime retail froyo franchise locations
- Enthusiastic, smiley team members
- Smart, capable yogurt franchise owners
- A high-growth, high-margin segment (frozen yogurt) of a stable industry (frozen desserts)
- Devoted fans who visit frequently
A typical Menchie's franchisee invests approximately $330,000 - $375,000, including working capital, to open their Menchie's yogurt franchise. To be approved for a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan, the typical franchisee needs $120,000 in liquid assets and approximately $500,000 net worth. In addition, the franchisee should plan for additional living expenses or possess other sources of income.
The amount you may invest depends on factors such as the frozen yogurt franchise location, total square footage and landlord's tenant improvements.
Menchie's is on the SBA National Registry. Additionally, Menchie's Franchise Development Managers have experience assisting froyo franchise candidates with other sources of financing including home equity lines of credit and self- guided IRAs.
See what Menchie's is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!