People ask us, "What's Mooyah?" We answer: MOOYAH is determined to deliver the best Burger & Fry experience EVER and have fun doing it. That's it. We want to make the best burger you've ever tasted. Period.
Full Franchise Information
There are so many restaurants, but none that compares to MOOYAH. We're an entire company doing the right thing for the right reason and working hard each day to lead by example one burger, one French fry and one drink at a time. We do it by simply focusing on the people, and the experience.
If you love burgers, can't live without fries and always need to wash both down with a shake, then MOOYAH is for you.
If you really like people, you know the ones that will come to your restaurant? If you're willing to love them, get to know them and be involved with them in the community, then MOOYAH is for you.
If you're dedicated to running the best restaurant or willing to learn from us how to do it, then MOOYAH is for you.
It's profitable, it's delicious and it's perfect for you – don't miss out.
- #1 Mover & Shaker by Fast Casual in 2009
- Franchising since 2007
- Currently 40 restaurants open and operating, minimum 12 more in 2012
- Anticipate minimum of 50 new restaurants opening in 2013 and 100 in 2014
- Over 350 units committed in Development Agent Agreements.
- Accepting Franchise and Development Agent applications throughout the U.S.
- Site Criteria: In-Line, End Cap and Nontraditional, Approximately 2,000 Square Feet, 5 year lease with 3 five year options preferable
- Trade Area Dynamics: Active 3 mile trade area with strong household and workplace density, above average median income relative to MSA, close proximity to afternoon and evening traffic generators, strong 35 to 54 age group presence and household size 3+
The Building Blocks
- Interactive Management Training
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Competitive Initial Investment
- Proprietary Tools For Recruiting and Staffing
- Operational and Organization Systems
- Intensive Real Estate Selection
- Unmatched Guest Experience
- Relationship-Driven Culture
- More Cowbell